Chapter 68: Day 3

Maggie's POV,
*Please read Authors Note at the end, important*

I woke up with a headache. I wriggled out of James's grip and went into the en suite. I turned on the hot shower, took off my pj's and climbed in. I've done a bit of thinking in the shower.

What am I and James? He hasn't asked me out, so he doesn't want a relationship with me? I guess it's better if we just stay really close friends. There's loads of boys out there. Yeah, there is! Except, I only want one. Brad.
I left the shower and a towel around my dripping body, ad well as my hair. When I walked in James was still asleep. I took out my clothes I was going to wear today, we were going to a fun park, so it is NOT a good idea to take a skirt or a dress. I decided on some dark blue skinny jeans, a white crop top and a white cardigan.

"James," I stroked his hair, expecting him to get up. Instead, he slapped my hand away and rolled over. How rude!

"James!" I said his name loudly, he mumbled something into the duvet. I looked at the clock, half eleven, James, you're so lazy. "Get up!" I said louder, taking his duvet off him and throwing it on the floor.

"Alright I'm up!" He groaned. I smiled, my work here was done. James walked off into the en suit and I got a text, from someone who I was not expecting to get a text from.

1 Text from Brad:
Morning! You and James ready? Joe said we're leaving at 12! xx

1 Text to Brad:
Morning! I'm nearly done :P James is being a lazy shit thoooo xD See you xx

I sat down in front of the mirror with my make-up bag. I looked at myself in the mirror for a while, I just didn't know what to do. In the end, I decided with a waterproof eye liner and mascara, a bit of foundation and my red lipstick. Apparently, well this is what he said, but it drives Brad mad.

Oh what am I doing. Who am I kidding here. I sigh before James walks back in, changed. He had his black ripped skinny jeans, along with his black tee. He offered me his hands, which I accepted and he pulled me up. We stood there in a comfortable silence before I spoke up.

"Brad text me, we should probably move it," I look at the time. James smiled and lets me walk first, taking the room key and shutting the door after me. I made sure I have brought my phone and money. The boys had a quick interview, but I was sure Lizzie and Jemima would come on a ride with me while they do that. As we walked down the stairs and into the lobby, we realised we were not the last ones. Jemima and Connor were not down yet.

"Morning," I sang as James and I skipped like little children, down the three steps there were.

"You're such a kid," Joe rolled his eyes at me. I smiled at him with my teeth, proving his point.

"What's taking them so long?" Tris says annoyed, hugging Lizzie from behind, and giving her a quick peck on her cheek, she blushed and smiles. They make such a good couple.

"I hope there's no 'funny business' included" Joe laughs, making us all giggle.

"Sorry we're a bit later, Jemima didn't know WHAT TO WEAR!" Con rolled his eyes, taking her hand in his, and intertwining their fingers.

"Whatever, let's mooooove." Joe simply says and we all piled into the mini bus taxi that was waiting outside.
-
"Right, boys this way, interview, girls, we will find you in a bit wouldn't think they would take too long." Joe told us and we left them. We walked for a bit before we decided to get a quick ice cream and sit on the bench.

"Oh. My. God." Jemima said, I looked at her confused. She looked at Lizzie and they both giggled.

"What am I missing out here?" I begged them to tell me.

"He was checking you out." Lizzie wriggles her eyebrows.

"BIG Time!" Jemima adds in

"You two are stupid," Lizzie then rolls her eyes.

"We know you guys want each other, but you miss are too stubborn to let him back into your life." Jemima finishes off.

"Who?" I am so lost right now.

"BRAD!" They both laugh at me. Oh right. A smile spread on my face. He was checking me out? It sent butterflies in my stomach to go crazy. The girls were right though, I was too stubborn, and I am not planning on letting him in my life yet, as a boy friend anyway. We just talked about stuff until the boys came.

"You girls been on any rides?" Brad asks. We shake our heads.

"What we waiting for then?" Con's eyes light up as he grabs us all off the bench and starts running. And they say I am the kid. We follow him til he stops at the highest roller coaster.

"So, who is coming with me?" Everyone stood back, except for me.

"You guys are ridiculous!" Con and I agree before getting on the roller coaster. I love roller coasters, the feeling you get, when you go upside down, it feels like you can fly, I don't see why people always get scared. We were going around the third circle when the cart started making a noise, I took no notice of it. As soon as we finished the circle, the roller coaster stopped. I looked at Con and we both burst out laughing. There were people behind us, crying and screaming, it wasn't that bad...

"We are sorry about this, we will try and get the roller coaster to start up soon, please remain in your seats with the bar over your shoulders. Thank you." I man said through the speaker.

"You're in for a treat tomorrow." Con says out of nowhere.

"What?" I clear my throat.

"Oh nothing," He smirks. What is going on? Everyone is being really suspicious today. Within 10 minutes we were back on the ground.

"OH MY GOD GUYS ARE YOU OKAII?" Jemima ran up to us, hugging us, a bit dramatic? Bless her.

"That's why I don't do rides." James said.

"It's fine, oh my god, we are fine." I sigh.

Brad's POV,
They all agreed! Even James, I had a deep conversation with James, and he seemed happy to help me. He understands how I feel, and the thing with James is, he is always there. Tomorrow is the day, I have to make sure everything is perfect.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Hello! 💕
Tomorrow is the day eh? I love ending chapters on a cliff hanger.
I think it's time to think what to do with this story. Wether there should be a sequel or not. I want it finished by Christmas, though I am not really convinced that will happen. So will you guys want a sequel? As well as the sequel, I will be writing a new fanfic, which I have been planning for so long. Fall is my baby, so I don't just want to abandon it, not at all. WHICH IS WHY I NEED YOUR OPINIONS! WHAT DO YOU GUYS WANT?
Sorry for any mistakes. Not sure when the next update will be.
-ILoveYouBraddyBoy