50(25)

We run down to meet with the boys.

The moment I see them exit the gym, I don't think I've ever hugged Daichi this hard. Or anyone really.

"Thank you." He says.

I didn't even have to say how proud I am. We both know there's more to come, so I'll save the tears for later.

We release and he goes over to coach.

"Really great job." I tell Kageyama once I meet with him.

I couldn't help but stare at his stupid blue eyes for a second. We couldn't stop each other from stupid smiling.

"Thank you." He tells me then goes to his stuff.

I walk around and congratulate them, but I had to stop for Tadashi.

"Oh, hey Padema." He gave me his cute, little shy smile.

"Those serves, were quite the show." I say. His face goes red and he stiffens up a little bit. I place my hand on his shoulder and walk past him. "You did great as well Tsuki."

"Thank you." I hear Tsukishima reply.

Before leaving, I make my way to the bathroom. I've been holding it even since the game started, but there was no way I was leaving during the match.

I was stopped in the hall, before I could reach my destination.

"Oikawa." I see him and Iwaizumi in their jackets.

As happy as I am for Karasuno, I couldn't help myself. I felt really bad.

"This doesn't change anything." He tries to become the cocky idiot he is, but even in his pose, we both know he wasn't the same.

I reach towards him and pull him into a hug. His chin rests on my shoulder and I felt some of his tears fall down.

"You did a great job." I compliment him. It was the truth, he did amazing. He gave it his all, but today, Karasuno was much stronger. "I'm sorry."

We release from the hug and I look at Iwaizumi. He seems like he had just finished crying too.

I couldn't imagine being in their shoes right now.

Third years, ending their last match against a school that used to mean nothing to them.

"You played really well too." I tell Iwaizumi.

Oikawa starts walking and clears his tears, but he stays in front of me.

"Oikawa has a soft spot for you in his heart. I've been friends with him since elementary school, and I've only ever seen him cry twice." He mentions then continues to follow him.

I've always come to believe that Oikawa doesn't have too many female friends, just fangirls.

I was surprised he didn't try to hit on me as much as he did when we trained together. We've gotten close, to the point where, I even became friends with his nephew.

It's safe to say, I've also beaten the Great King today too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"If you want, would you sit with, um, me on the bus?" Kagyeama awkwardly asks as we load the gear on the bus.

I roll my eyes at his shyness, it's actually surprising to me.

"Only because, I won't be on the bus with you guys tomorrow." I tell him while handing him a duffel bag.

"What why?" He asks me. I smile to myself, thinking about the plan tomorrow. I give him the last bag and start to get on the bus. "Answer me!"

I laugh at him and get window seat in the back. Kageyama sits next to me and hands me my headphones.