10

"Thanks Padema." My brother gives me a smile as I leave his class after giving him his knee-pad he accidentally put it in my bag.

"Huh?" I look to my right and see Kageyama and Hinata talking to someone from a third year class.

I jog over to them just as the bell rings.

The big fella looks at me, kind of freaks me out.

"Hey, aren't you Daichi's younger sister?" He asks me, almost like he's shy. I should be the shy one.

I give him a nod and then we're all there in silence.

"We need to go, now." Kageyama reminds us. We start walking but he stays behind. "Hey uh. It's impossible to win all by yourself. You need the help of your teammates. I'm still getting used to that idea myself, so I can't really talk, but it's true. See you around."

Kageyama catches up with us and immediately gets mad at Hinata. "Oh wipe that smile off your face, you moron!"

"Who was that?" I ask them.

"He's the ace of the volleyball team. Well, at least he used to be. I don't know if he'll come back to the club." Hinata expresses. I nod my head as I understand. "Why were you back there?"

"Daichi." I tell him.

"Oh, Padema. How's the jump serve coming down?" Kageyama asks me.

We haven't practiced every since that one morning.

"Fine." I've been practicing it a lot during practice.

"I still can't get why you can teach her it but not me." Hinata whines to Kageyama.

"Because, she can actually do it." Kageyama replies.

"Well sorry your majesty." Hinata's voice fades at the end of the sentence but Kageyama still heard him.

"What was that!" He shouts. Hinata yelps and sprints into his class which was luckily by us.

I roll my eyes at the two.

Kageyama and I enter our literature class together and I continue with the king jokes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What's up little Daichi?" Tanaka says once I enter the gym.

I wave back and take a look around.

There's some other guys here, but they look much older.

"Hey sis, why aren't you at practice?" Daichi makes his way to me.

"Got cancelled." I put my stuff down and I can feel someone is looking at me.

I turn around and the dude that runs the store around the corner is here.

What the?

"Do you play volleyball?" He leans down to me. I nod my head. "Okay."

He slowly walks away, leaving me kinda scared.

I walk over to Tadashi and Kiyoko, they were keeping score.

"Hey Padema." Tadashi greets. I give him a small smile.

I feel bad for him, he's already becoming a bench warmer.

I hope he gets play time this season.

I notice someone waving at me while I was blanking out, staring at the court.

Turns out it was Kageyama, I return a little wave but his view gets cut off by Hinata who got in front of him and waved at me.

"Hey Padema." He smiles.