7

I walk out of the girls club room with a basket full of apples, Captain gave them too me after Daichi told her it was my favorite. She's nice.

I nearly drop them when Tanaka comes into sight.

"Hinata!" Tanaka startles me. He doesn't have any pants on. "Are you wearing my uniform pants, you little doofus?"

"Tanaka. Put on pants." I state.

He sees me and turns white then runs back inside. Kageyama was with him and saw me there too.

I walk passed him and give him and apple. Before I reached the stairs he calls out to me.

"Padema. Are you going to the practice game tomorrow?" He asks me while dusting off the apple on his jacket.

I shrug my shoulders at him. "If Daichi lets me."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You want to come to the game today?" Daichi asks me after he got out from the bathroom.

I walk in and grab my toothbrush.

"Am I allowed to?" I reply while putting toothpaste in it.

"Yeah. I doubt Takeda would mind. There should be room on the bus. Plus, you should be there to support your favorite boy." I nearly misdirected my spit from the sink to the mirror.

"I don't like Kageyama." I tell him with a full mouth of spit.

"I never said Kageyama." He gives me a smile while passing the door frame. "I meant me. Now hurry up, we're leaving in 10."

I roll my eyes and finish up brushing my teeth. I go to my room and put on my volleyball shorts and knee pads and get ready for morning practice.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We got on the bus and I decided to sit next to Kiyoko. We both agreed that neither of us should have to be put next to a boy. Specifically Tanaka.

The ride didn't feel too long. I don't go out much, so it was a pretty scenery. There wasn't too much noise on the bus.

Kiyoko and I even split a meat packet. I stopped eating once I heard Tanaka screaming from the back.

"Stop the bus! STOP THE BUS RIGHT NOW!" He shouts.

Once he stops shouting I hear Hinata gagging horrendously. I look at the back and see Hinata completely white and passed out next to Tanaka, whose pants are covered with throw up.

We're in trouble.

The quick pit stop required Tanaka trying not to throw up while putting his pants in his bag and already changing into his shorts.

The rest of the team could just observe. Some of the second years were laughing the whole time.

We finally got moving again then soon enough arrived at the school.

I was first off the bus and took a good look at the place. It's big. Much bigger than our school in my opinion.

I look behind me and see Kageyama fixing up a bag and I helped him.

"You ready?" I ask him while squatting down.

"Of course. Huh?" Our attention is both caught from Hinata rushing to the bathroom. Kageyama gets up, angry. "He's gettin sick again? That is so pathetic! I'm gonna teach him a lesson."

Sugawara stops him in his tracks and they try to calm him down.

I see Daichi at the door of the bus stop and we give each other a worried look.