21

I keep looking over at Kageyama after the switch to try and read how he's feeling.

It's difficult with him being so serious and tense.

Hinata tried to talking to him too, but it just seemed to make him think even more rather than loosen up and calm down.

Seijoh picks up one of Tanaka's hits and Oikawa sets his little best friend up.

But from whst I saw, Tsuki and Suga switched positions last minute and got the block.

Wow, they already took a point back.

Sugawara must have really been observant from the sidelines, he told Hinata something useful that got them to score another point with Hinata's block.

I've never seen Suga actually play a setter in a game except for last year when I watched Daichi's games, but he is just as good as Kageyama and nobody sees it coming.

"Woah! They can do the special quick attack even with a different setter!" Shimada states after seeing Hinata and Suga score another point.

"He didn't even say any words." Takinoue also points out.

"They used hand signals." I tell them.

Right before the play I saw Suga put a five up which meant the quick attack.

The game started taking more pace until Seijoh got a point back.

Oh great, the amazing Oikawa is up to serve. I roll my eyes just thinking about him.

He does his beautiful serve and it goes right in between Tanaka and Noya, who both call it and both don't hit it.

"The hold hubby-wife play." Shimada says.

"It happens when two receivers get mixed up." Takinoue adds.

Oikawa goes for another serve but last second makes it a soft one.

Everyone except for Suga dive for it, yet none of them hit it. I can't believe this man and his control.

"Set point for Seijoh." Shimada points out.

I sigh and rest me head on my arms, leaning on the railing.

Of course they're gonna take the first set.

"Damn, how many times has Oikawa scored with that serve of his?" Takinoue even sounds jealous of the serve.

I think everyone is jealous of that serve.

Oikawa throws it up and hits it once again. But this time, my very own big brother returns it. Suga sets Asahi for a back attack but Seijoh was able to return it.

It wasn't a smooth return though, instead, it goes back over.

"Hinata, right now, do a direct!" I hear Kageyama shout at him.

Hinata jumps and slightly hits it, hardly letting it go over the blockers hand.

This guy has never done a direct before I see.

The libero picks it up and Oikawa gets ready to set it. Potato head jumps up for a quick attack and hits it, but Hinata gets the block somehow.

The ball flew to the back and the libero ran after it, but couldn't get there in time.

"It's out!?" Shimada shouts after we see the line guy put up the flag.

I throw myself back onto my seat and aggressively groan.

What the hell already!

"We're getting some snacks before second set, want anything?" Shimada offers me.

"No thank you." I reply.

These guys are nice, even when I'm stressing out over this game.

If they could just shake off Oikawa's serve and up their defense, we'll definitely have the second set.

Maybe they'll put in Kageyama too. Even though Suga is doing a great job.

"Hey sweetheart!" Oikawa shouts from below me.

I look down at him and he's waving with his stupid smile.

"Oikawa." I reply in my dull tone.

Sometimes I want to punch this dude in her perfect teeth.

"Oh don't be like that, we just won the set!" I roll my eyes and stick my tongue out at him. Some of his teammates laugh at him, which ticks him off. "Oh shut up!"

He's a much bigger baby then he may show.

Kageyama always talks about him like he's the devil, but just like Kageyama, I can tell Oikawa has a lot of soft spots for people. 

"We love you Oikawa!" A bunch of girls shout at him which leads his attention away from me. I roll my eyes at them.

As much as I could find myself liking him, he's the enemy. The extremely, attractive enemy.

"So, I know you said you didn't want anything, but we got you popcorn anyways." Takinoue admits as him and Shimada return both with bags of popcorn in their hands too.

"Thank you." I take it from them and eat a few pieces as the second set starts up.

"Seijoh's rotation is the same as the first set, but Karasuno moves theirs up a little bit." Shimada points out.

"Huh, I wonder why they did that." Takinoue replies.

I look over at our team and see Kageyama is still in the sidelines.

A serve went over and my brother returned it. Suga gives Tsuki a medium set and Tsuki slams the ball perfectly to an open spot and much higher than the blockers.

It is so useful to have a tall guy like him go against a team like Seijoh.

After our team lost a point, Oikawa was up to serve.

I see Karasuno changed up their rotation only for they can use a W formation when he serves.

My brother and Noya in the back, are the best chances on breaking the serve flow.

Oikawa throws the ball up and hits it towards the right back corner.

Daichi pops it up, all there is left is the set and hit. Suga gives it to Tanaka and with his chaotic energy he breaks through the blockers and ends Oikawa's flow.

Amazing.

The game was picking up speed, both teams gathering points left and right.

But by now, Seijoh is starting to figure out what type of sets Suga is going to throw, even Takinoue pointed it out.

Although, with Seijoh taking the lead and having some back to back points, it's anybody's game.

After a serve, Daichi picks it up and passes it to Suga. He gives the set to Asahi and he jumps up for a back attack.

Even though potato head was ready for the block, Asahi was able to power through him and gain a point.

What an ace.

"Look at that, they're putting number 9 back in." Shimada tells us.

I look over and see Kageyama holding the number 2 card for Suga.

Even after the amazing third year's play, looks like Suga had fun.

But, Kageyama is just anxious to step back onto that court and win it, I can tell.