45(20)

"How's it going you little knucklehead?!" Big Sis shouts once I find them in the stands.

"Hey, Padema." Shimada also greets me.

I give both of them a little wave and stand next to Big Sis. This isn't a game I would sit down for.

Takinoue also arrives, just around the time the game finally starts. When both teams line up, I feel the jitters and nervousness in my body once again.

I've always hated watching them play against Seijoh, even if it is one of the best matches.

"Huh, who's that guy? I don't think I've ever seen him play with Seijoh." Shimada points out the guy from before, with the bleached hair and black stripes.

"That's Kentaro Kyotani or what Oikawa likes to call him, Mad Dog." I tell them after finding out what I know about him.

"Mad Dog?" Yachi questions the name.

I didn't even realize she got here.

"He's a wing spiker and got one hell of an arm. But, apparently his attitude isn't as strong. He left the team for a while because of hatred towards his third years." I explain to them all I know.

"That's harsh." Takinoue states. We all look back down to the game as it's about to start. "Woo..we have to start the game against Oikawa serving?"

"Is he really that good?" Big Sis asks.

She must've never seen him play before.

"Yeah, is he?" Yachi also asks.

Wow, she's never seem Seijoh play before either. They're in it for quite the showdown.

"His arm's like a cannon." Shimada states.

"They can start the game off with a lot of momentum with a really good serve." Takinoue tells them, then looks back at Oikawa. "And to be honest. That's exactly what he does."

The whistle blows and everything stops.

Everyone's eyes are on him.

Oikawa throws the ball up and slams it down to the back left shot. It was wide open. But, with lightning fast reflexes, my brother was able to pop it straight back up.

I felt like mom, wanting to burst into tears of joy.

"Oh, my arms would fall off if I tried to touch that!" Yachi started trembling with fear.

The pass got too close to the net and Hinata tried to match up against potato head.

Due to the poor timing and height, potato head got the advantage and dumped the ball back down.

But, that didn't stop Kageyama from popping the ball straight back up. Noya then leaps from behind the line and sets Asahi up for a spike. The ace jumps up and slams the ball straight down, giving us the first point.

Kageyama goes up for a serve. He has so much hatred in it, that the serve went out.

I couldn't help but laugh.

We both know, I want him to win. But, damn losing a point that easily, I'm sorry.

Iwaizumi serves the ball, so strong, Asahi could barely receive it. The ball gets too close to the net again, but Kageyama makes up for his miss serve and does a one handed set. Tanaka then jumps in and smacks the ball straight back down.

"Heey! That's my brooo! Kick their assesss!" Big Sis shouts down.

I pull her arm back until she gets in trouble for cursing that loudly.