48(23)

"Okay, here we go." Takinoue say, as the final set is about to start up.

"Yeah. This will decide exactly where we stand against Seijoh." Shimada adds. They talk as if they're the ones playing, but they would understand more than most.

The serving whistle blows and Asahi throws the ball up. He slams it down and Mad Dog was able to pick it up. Oikawa looks as focused as ever, he sets up Iwaizumi and they gain the first point once Daichi wasn't able to pick up the ball.

I groan the moment I see Oikawa was up to serve.

His serves have improved so much the past few months, I've seen him practice them. If he messes up now, this could be our chance to take it.

Oikawa throws the ball up and just like before, he serves a wicked fast hit. Asahi manages to pop it back up, but it got too close to the net. Mad Dog jumped up and slams the ball right back down.

He's still revved up.

"Man, you believe the arm on this guy? He just won't let up." Takinoue says.

"Come on, hang in there guys." Shimada supports.

"Karasuno, fight!" Yachi shouts.

All of the support, makes me feel like throwing up. The more supportive cheers, is like more worry to me.

Oikawa delivers another serve, just like before. This time, there was a slight curve in it that made it go from the left side to the middle. Daichi was able to make a clean enough receive.

"Oh, it's up!" The four next to me shout.

That's the energy I prefer.

Kageyama sets the ball to Tanaka and he spikes it into Mad Dog's hands, making the block go out.

That ought to piss him off.

"All right, something that stopped their flow!" Shimada exclaims. Yachi continues to jump, uncontrollably happy.

"Nice one! Good one bro!" Big Sis shouts at her brother. He shouts back which gets a laugh out of a few people.

The next play, Mad Dog decided to give Tanaka a kill of his own. He swings at the ball and Tanaka's block goes right back out.

After a full rotation, Asahi was back up to serve.

"This final set is quite the nail biter too. Karasuno hasn't bee able to take the lead once." Shimada mentions. "They have to be tenacious and not fall even further behind."

Asahi jumps up for the serve. I don't know if it was dumb luck or he actually controlled the ball.

The serve flew right at Mad Dog, but then, it suddenly curved towards the line and was able to stay in.

The four cheered next to me. It did feel good to get the score tied.

Another one of those, and we could take the lead.

Asahi gives them another one, but they were able to get it up. Oikawa and potato head set up for a quick but, none of our guys were able to get it.

Usually, those aren't too hard to get, but they must be really nervous too.

That point lead to Oikawa going up to serve.

We might be friends, but every time I see him in that position, I want to punch the crap out of him.

Oikawa throws the ball up and with the pressure must have on him right now, he messed up. The ball hit the net and gave our team a chance ball.

Tanaka passes it to Kageyama and he sets it to Tsuki for a fast attack. Oikawa picks it up and Iwaizumi hands the set to Mad Dog.

Just as Mad Dog was jumping, I noticed Tsuki and Tanaka switched places. Tsuki got the block and ended their momentum.

"Nice block you guys!" Yachi shouts.

"Woah, did Tsukishima and Tanaka switch places on that block?" Takinoue asks.

"Yeah. I wonder if he predicted that a line shot would be coming." Shimada answers.

"He did. From these stakes, Mad Dog could only play a line shot. Tsukishima would've had him in any cut shot and since the set wasn't as precise as Oikawa's, Mad Dog only had one option in mind." I further explained. "Besides, Tsuki noticed it too. Mad Dog and Tanaka have been going at each other, so with Tanaka on that side of the block, Mad Dog was just itching to get another kill off of him."

Tsuki went up to serve and they were able to receive it well. Oikawa took a brave choice and set up Mad Dog again.

He purposely aimed at Tsuki and he was ready for the receive. But, last second, Tsuki moves out of the way.

"It's out! Good job!" Yachi shouts down at them. That bean pole impresses everyone, once again. "Hm, looks like they're taking Mad Dog out."

With that attitude he's holding onto, it's probably for the best he steps off that court.

Seijoh not being able to control him, gives us a better opportunity to snag the win already.

But, it looks like someone is finally able to put Mad Dog in check. Slamming that type of person into a wall, must call for an intense talk down.

Oikawa is seen setting the ball to Mad Dog's sub, number 13. He tries to land a fake out, but Kageyama was right there, ready for it.

Impressive.

Noya runs and jumps up for one of his own sets and Tanaka slams it right back down.

A whistle was heard and Seijoh is making another sub.

"Huh? He's already back in?" Big Sis questions.

Mad Dog steps back into the court, looking the same, but slightly calmer.

"This guys again? That was quick." Takinoue mentions.

"Though, it must be a gamble for Seijoh." Shimada states.

He's right. A wild guy like him, in the final set, there's many possibilities of how he may contribute.

Tanaka serves it over and they receive it cleanly to Oikawa. He sets up Mad Dog, which is quite the choice. Mad Dog slams down a nasty cut shot and redeems himself from before.

It was weird though. Their celebration together made it look like Mad Dog actually isn't some type of wild card. They are quite an amazing team.

Not amazing enough, though.