6

Finally. The game is starting again.

They gave me the ball to serve. I gave them an easy one, even directed it to Tanaka. He passed it to Kageyama, I saw Hinata run up.

They must be doing a normal attack, after that long pause in the game.

I get in position and- what the?

The ball hits the floor before I could even see where Hinata was going to put it. But the weirdest part was-

"Yes!" Kageyama shouted in excitement.

"I touched the ball!" Hinata yelled while staring at his palm. He started laughing happily and very loudly.

"It wasn't that great." Tsukishima tells him.

But I step up to the net, by Tsukishima.

"He did that attack, with his eyes shut." I quietly say, yet everyone heard me.

My team gasped, and so did the others.

Even I was shocked and wide eyed.

I've never seen anything like that. Seems like Daichi saw it too, so he stepped in.

"The moment Hinata swung his arm. He shut his eyes and never opened it back up." Daichi tells them. "Kageyama had to make an exact pin point set, but Hinata wasn't even looking. Kageyama's timing was perfect."

Hinata burst out in excitement, still not knowing what to do.

Tsukishima and Tadashi were still in shock. Even Kageyama overheard us.

"Hey! What did you do? Your eyes weren't really shut were they!" Kageyama yelled and pointed at Hinata.

Just as confused as all of us.

"You were the one whole told me not to look at the ball. I knew if I had my eyes open, I would look at it." Hinata's explanation almost made me laugh.

Especially, with Kageyama's reaction.

I couldn't continue looking at them or listening. I go get a sip of water before the the game starts up again.

We get back to the game, I can tell the two are going for the quick attack over and over, but all it's done is gain us points.

Hinata got hit in the face twice already. Must be thrilling to be Kageyama right about now.

"I'm not buying it. That had to be a one time thing." Tsukishima tells me and Tadashi. "Why are they even still trying it?"

"Well, there's always practice before there is perfection." I say then go back to my position.

I'm not like my brother and give those big speeches to each individual I see, but I say what needs to be heard every now and then.

Once the game starts going again, I give them a harder serve. Right at Hinata.

Tsukishima spoke for me when we had the same idea that Tanaka would get it. But then we see Hinata run up to the net.

Another quick?

Tsukishima calls Tadashi up with him and just as Hinata was about to jump- what the? He went to the other side.

I get ready and the moment I see the ball connect, the balls hits the floor. No digging could get that right about now.

The dynamic duo continues to use that quick attack.

Tsukishima and I can't seem to be able to predict where that little kid will go next and for the past few points we haven't been able to catch him.