22

Seeing Kageyama go back for his serve right after getting put in makes me feel happy.

He looks so excited to finally be able to hold that volleyball. Finally be able to take a point from Seijoh, from Oikawa.

He's in the zone.

He throws the ball up and honestly, it's probably one of the best serves I have ever witness Kageyama pull off.

The ball goes right out of the libero's arms.

"A service ace!" Shimada exclaims.

"The libero messed it up, now they're tied." I look at the scoreboard after what Takinoue said.

Hell yeah, 17-17. We got this.

I laugh to myself after I see Kageyama trying to finally become a team player and celebrate.

Tanaka giving him a high ten is priceless show.

Kageyama gives them another serve. It was so powerful the receive needed a saving, which left Seijoh giving us a chance ball.

Kageyama and Hinata displays their crazy quick attack once again.

Now they're really playing.

"There we go! Finally turned it around!" Shimada shouts.

We take the lead and I can tell everyone's confidence level just went up.

Just 6 more points for a set point.

Seijoh might have gotten a point back but our guys made it to 20 first.

But now that Tsuki is in the front, I know we won't get as many center attacks.

Kageyama practically hates that guy, more than Hinata.

Seijoh called a time out on us and I can tell Kageyama is trying to communicate with Tsuki.

He's just so bad with him.

It's so funny though.

When the time out was finished, I ses Tsuki is having trouble hitting the ball just as well as he did when Suga was in.

It must be Kageyama then.

"Why is the beanpole hitting in such a weird angle now?" Takinoue asks.

"He can't hit well with Kageyama because he doesn't get the sets he does best with. Unlike Suga, Kageyama doesn't know how to communicate with Tsukishima." I explain to them.

"That's not helping right now." Shimada states.

I agree. They are tied at 20 which puts us in a tight spot.

We need this set.

The time out must have worked.

Kageyama gave Tsuki a set and this sneaky bastard switches from a spike to a soft over the blockers hands.

This game has really changed Kageyama, for the best too.

Tsuki gets a one touch on a block and Kageyama sets him up for another soft.

But this time Seijoh's libero got to it, only to give us another chance ball.

Noya passes it to Kageyama again and he sets up Asahi which allows them to score another point.

Seijoh somehow caught up already and the score was 23-22.

Just 2 more points and we can win this boys.

Tanaka picks up on a hit after Kageyama and Tsuki misses the block.

They get back in position and Kageyama gives another set to Tsuki. Seijoh's libero was ready for the soft hit, which was his mistake because Tsuki gave him a spike straight to his face.

This brought them to match point and I've honestly never seen Tuski play this well and with such ease.

"Damnit!" Shimada shouts. I look at the scoreboard and see Seijoh got themselves another point.

Doesn't change the fact that we're one point away from winning this, but they're one point away from a deuce.

Of course, the great Oikawa is up to serve.

"This jackass always popping up at the worst times!" Takinoue gets frustrated.

I feel scared for them, Oikawa is no joke with these serves, even with our best rotation.

He throws up the ball and for what it seems, he let's all of his anger out on it, aiming right for the back left of the court.

Noya gets there just in time, I know he loved returning that.

"There it goes." Shimada says all excited.

Takinoue screams at the ball, "Crap, it's heading right back to Seijoh!"

The libero passes it right back to Oikawa. Potato head gets ready for the center attack and Tsuki is set up for the block.

But, just as Oikawa sets it, Kageyama drags Tsuki to his side and they see the ball getting sent to number 4 on the left.

The ball connects to Iwa then ricochets from Kageyama's hand onto Tsuki's then to the floor.

They get the block in and win the set.

"Hell yeah!" I jump with excitement.

As impatient as I could be, I love the idea of knowing I have to stick around for the third set too.

Totally going to be worth it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The third set ended up being more intense than usual.

Instead of points being scored, there was so much rallying that seemed to start tiring out the teams even faster.

The score was already 8-9, with Seijoh in the lead. Takinoue, Shimada and I were on the edge of the railing with every point is making us more anxious.

Asahi gets passed the blockers on a hit, but Oikawa picks it up. That means he can't get the set.

I see the libero jump from the back and mid air set the ball up for Oikawa who scores himself a kill.

I've never seen that in game before.

"The libero just set it." One of the girls by us say.

"Is that even legal?" Another one asks.

Takinoue works his magic and starts explaining it to them.

"As long as the libero's foot doesn't touch past the 3 meter line, a set from behind is allowed." He explains.

The girls show no reaction to him but only to the game which leaves Takinoue back to disappointment.

Karasuno calls a time out after Seijoh's scores again.

Their offense is impeccable. All we need to do is give them 100 percent of our defense.

With Seijou starting to get a solid lead and it's Oikawa's serve, this doesn't look too good.

Karasuno started to really get into their groove this final set though.

But, even with our boys at 100 percent, Seijoh is a more capable team.

It's disgusting to see the opponents always seemed to be one step ahead of us at all times.

Tanaka passes a chance ball over to Kageyama. In a glimpse of a second, I could see Hinata sprinting and using every inch of the court.

Kageyama sets him a bullet ball and he is able to hit it right at an open section without anyone even being able to move.

A perfectly executed wide broad jump. It seemed to leave everyone, I mean everyone, in shock.

Seijoh's student section even shut up.

Then all at once, everyone is cheering.

From what I could see, Oikawa was starting to get worried about how fired up Kageyama and Hinata are getting, the best duo scares him.

That's great to know.

They are so into the game right now, it's so satisfying to watch.