47(23)

It doesn't matter how close they get to match point, Seijoh has their mistakes too.

"Well, won't you look at that." I say quietly, but loud enough for Shimada to hear.

They look down to see who was being subbed in, and nonetheless, I predicted Tadashi.

I look over to Shimada, who doesn't look the least bit nervous. After what happened before, even I felt a little nervous.

But, I'm also extremely confident about Tadashi- AH!

The sound of the whistle scared me in my own thoughts.

Oh please get the serve over.

Tadashi took a deep breath and took his time. He took a deep breath and threw the ball up. After, 2 steps he jumps up and hits it, right over the net.

It was going to be out...Wait a second!

That's in!?

"He did it!" Yachi shouts.

"Kick ass!" Big Sis follows.

"Nice freakin' serve!" Takinoue adds.

For once, I'm not the only quiet one. Shimada is seen trembling from shock.

He must be overloaded with happiness right now.

I crossed my arms at them, this bastard really got that little bastard to nail some nasty serves, impressive.

Tadashi nails another jump float right in Mad Dog's face. Those are so satisfying to watch.

He gets ready for another, but this time, Seijoh was able to return it.

"Damn it." I snap under my breath.

They set up for the attack and Iwaizumi hits it. Tadashi somehow received it, with his body?

Little man has really evolved.

Kageyama dives in for the set and Tsuki gets the last hit. He purposely hits it against the block at a certain part for the ball can fall right back down on Seijoh's side.

All for his little Tadashi.

"Did you just see that?!" Shimada asks in awe.

"He did a nice job, deflecting off the block." Takinoue states. "They've gotten the last three points in a row.

Tsuki hands the ball back to Tadashi for another serve. Makes it look like he actually cares for him, which of course he does.

It's just rare to see.

"Oh, Seijoh's taking a time out?" Shimada points out.

Just before Tadashi could bring them to a tie too, ugh!

"They're trying whatever they can to stop our momentum." Takinoue tells him. 23-22.

We've got this, don't panic.

OH, STOP PANICKING PADEMA!THEY'RE GOING TO BE JUST FINE!

"Padema, a-are you okay?" Yachi asks me after I slap my face extremely hard.

I feel like captain all of a sudden.

"I'm fine." I say pissed off. Now, I sound like Kageyama.

I sit down and try to take deep breathes, as if this time out is for us too.

Once the game starts back up, I hop back on my feet.

Tadashi goes up to serve, and he looks totally in the zone. He tosses the ball up and the hit seemed pretty low.