15

Just a few points into the second set, Hinata already gotten block twice.

"Ah not again!" Shimada shouts and plops his head in his arms on the railing.

Nekoma's number 7 isn't a joke. He has already figured out Hinata's patterns. Fast enough to get to him.

But, even with his amazing blocks, my brother found his way to popping the ball back up.

Hinata kept trying and trying and trying, but couldn't get away from him.

I wonder why coach won't sub in Tsuki yet.

Hinata tries again for the quick attack, but this time something was different. He even missed the ball completely.

Their backs are too us so I couldn't see but from the look on Suga and Tadashi's face from the sidelines, it must've been something.

Hinata even got knocked on his butt.

Coach called for a time-out.

"Huh, I wonder what he did." Shimada says. He sits back and tries to think Takinoue sits with him. After the time out was over, I noticed something changed. "What the? Now he can't even hit the ball."

"Kageyama isn't sending him any direct sets anymore." I explain to them.

That's weirdly the first thing I noticed.

Afterwards another used time out, the game started picking up more speed.

Hinata was almost getting his rhythm back, along with Tanaka and Asahi getting those lost points.

There was this one play Hinata made, where he finally learned how to direct the ball, but it was sadly out.

The game was finally gaining pace though.

"Wow, both of these teams have got some pretty diligent worker bees, don't they?" Takinoue comments.

We were all leaning forward on the railings, fascinated by the game.

"They're not flashy, but they make themselves indispensable." Shamida adds on. "In the end, they can make or break a game."

Kenma serves their ball over after their ace scores a point for them.

Hinata's receives have gotten better, but he doesn't display it. He hits the ball with his chest, but hey, a pass is a pass.

Nishinoya covers and sends it towards Tanaka. He runs up with some of his own encourages words and spikes the ball right on Nekoma's ace's hands, making it go out.

They're very much alike.

"Wow!" Shimada exclaims. "They never stood a chance."

Tanaka and Noya do that annoying "Yeah!" chant where they get on one knee and pump their arms, especially to annoy someone.

I see Hinata gets to go against Kuroo now. That's interesting to see.

He better watch out though, Kuroo is capable to blocking those hits.

Kageyama gets a set and gives a fast direct one to Hinata, it flies right to the floor before Kuroo could even move.

Wow, they can switch tones too.

Props to Kageyama. A-And Hinata of course!

First years beating a skilled third year is always a show.

A pass was given to Kenma, but instead of two hitters, all of the front row hitters and jumped up for a set.

Shimada purposed it should go to number 4, their most powerful hitter. But, none of them hit it, shaking off all of our setter.