32(7)

"Could I sit with you on the bus?" I awkwardly ask Daichi as we drive over to the school.

It's the middle of the night and the boys are heading back to Tokyo.

Now that it's summer break I could go with them on this week of training camp.

"Yeah kiddo, but why? Something wrong with you and Kageyama?" How did he crack my problem already.

"No, I just want to sit with you for this long drive." I face the window and rest my head on the window.

"Yeah okay." He gave me his unconvinced tone as we turned into the school's parking lot.

Part of being the captain's younger sister is, always arriving early.

We relaxed in the car for a little bit and waited for someone else to show up.

Daichi slept and told me to keep an eye out. But really, I just sat and thought about how hungry I am.

Out of the corner of my eye I see someone walk over.

"Daichi, wake up." I slightly shook him awake and he nearly slapped me when he rolled over. "Suga's here."

He pulled his seat up and we got out of the car and met with him. They talked over their third year stuff and I got to stay in the car with my headphones on.

Soon enough everyone started arriving and then Daichi kicked me out of the car.

Don't know what for, I just ended up standing by Tsuki and Tadashi for another 5 minutes until we left.

I felt Kageyama consistently glancing at me while he got his luggage ready. I had also been glancing at him, hoping he would talk to me first.

We ended up not saying a word by the time we we're already on the bus.

I got window seat, Daichi loves isle seat, but hates to admit it.

"Woah, the Sawamuras together for once? Why isn't little Daichi sitting with her stupid boyfriend?" Tanaka says while walking past us.

"Can it Tanaka." Both my brother and I say.

"The power of the Sawamura's is scary." Suga states while walking past us.

I restrain myself from looking at Kageyama once he passes by. Instead, I put my headphones on and slept on the window ledge of the bus.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I notice we weren't at the same training camp as last time. Either way, this place is a lot more colorful than Miyagi, but not all that different.

Although, Hinata doesn't have any knowledge about how the Tokyo Tower looks like.

I slouched over the moment I got off the bus.

"Stop slouching." My brother tells me after slapping my back.

Kuroo approaches us laughing.

This guy.

"Now I see the resemblance between you too. What's up Padema?" He greets me with a little fist bump and I walked by his side the rest of the way.

He made fun of Hinata and how stupid he displays his knowledge of the city. He isn't wrong either.

They all talked during the walk and I looked around a little bit more.

This place is pretty big, but not like some of the other schools we've been at, but it does seem bigger than the last training camp we went to in Tokyo.