44(19)

{Kageyama's POV}

I don't understand how Padema could sleep in this environment.

Seijoh and Date Tech's student sections are starting to even give me a headache. Or maybe it's the sight of Oikawa.

It's okay though, I can't move around much, because Padema had fallen asleep on my shoulder. I could never get tired of this feeling.

I look down at the sight of Padema's head.

She's so light and small, it's adorable. Her hand looks so open.

I look at my hand and hers, back and forth.

Should I do it? It's too risky. I want to, but I shouldn't.

"Looks like Date Tech's setter is some new guy." Hinata snaps me out of my thoughts, the moment I heard my position name.

"Yeah, I wonder what-" My thought was cut short the moment I see that ridiculous set. "Whoa!"

"What's with that set?" Hinata even questions.

I nearly was off my seat, that set was so high up!

They swing at it, and somehow manages to get it over but, the point was given to Seijoh because of a line interruption.

I hear a little groan next to me.

OH SHIT, I WOKE HER UP.

Oh, I could feel myself literally die.

"What's the score?" She asks that while adorably yawning and wasn't even affected by the fact I woke her up.

"8-11 with Seijoh in the lead!" Hinata shouts before I could answer.

If she hadn't just woken up, I would yelled at him by now. Instead I give him the glare, she wasn't asking you jackass.

{Padema's POV}

What is this about big boned and setters? I run my eyes and completely become aware of my surroundings.

Oh yeah, this.

I see Date Tech did get a new setter, no surprise that's how Kageyama wakes me up- wait a second.

I fell asleep around him, again?

Did I do the- I look at Kageyama and he looks more red than usual, oh I did the pillow again.

The pillow, is what I put in simpler terms, of Kageyama and I, time and again accidentally falling asleep on one of each other's shoulders, if not, both.

I can't make out the feeling I have when it happens, but it's something.

Anyways, back to the game.

This new setter of theirs, he's tall. Although, the way he moves across the court, has to be a first year. Those sets he throws and dumps, it all leads to it.

But, with that height and body, he seems like a financial fit for Date Tech.

A wing spiker takes a set instead of Oikawa, for Seijoh. Instead, he sets Oikawa up for a hit, without a doubt he could just deliver a cross court shot, but something else was there.

The new setter, sprinted among the courts and made an unstoppable wall.

Our whole team is shocked by that tremendous block.

Date Tech's third years felt it was an appropriate time to give us those satisfied and cocky glances.

Oikawa's serves we're looking as strong as ever today too. Even with this no fat, big bone setter, or whatever, Seijoh still has the upper hand.

Let's be honest, if we had to cast our votes too, Seijoh will always win.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wow, that Iwaizumi is quite the ace. He was able to break the triple block Iron Wall, it's going to be quite the show against us.

Seijoh, of course, won their match which meant, we had to get ready for them.

Hinata brought up Oikawa while I was walking with all the first years and I could tell, Kageyama just tensed up. He did it much too often, to the point where I had to end it before he pops a vein.

"Kageyama. You need to chill." I tell him while grabbing his wrist. We walked a little slow behind the other three first years, which might of been a mistake, cause it lead to them all making fun of Hinata. "Seriously, this isn't going to end like it did before with them."

He didn't even seem to take my words to his brain, he just looked down at my hand.

Is he even listening?

He suddenly uses the trick I used on Oikawa to break loose from the wrist holding.

Then he-he...held my hand?

Oh lordy, the room is getting hot. I'm panicking. I wasn't expecting that. How am I still walking. How is my hand in his hand.

Why is- OH!

I get pulled out of my thoughts by Kageyama pulling me out of the way from almost hitting a pole.

This is really hard to pay attention to the real world after what he just did.

"Padema." He said my name, which just made me heat up all over again. "I know it won't end the same, this time we're going to win."

He squeezed my hand a little tighter after saying that, which must means he really means it.