3

"How was practice?" Daichi asks me right when our lunch starts.

Our classes just happens to be near by each other.

"Fine. I was the only was on there." I tell him. "Apparently our captain has a hard time getting people to come to morning practices."

"I see. I'm gonna head to the bathroom, I'll see you later." He fists bumps me and turns the corner.

I go to my next class to set down my bag. I placed it in the back of the class and see a kid sleeping on his desk, but I soon realized, it was Kageyama.

As I sat down I examined him more closely.

The longer I stare the more I find myself remembering him.

King of the Court.

He played the uptight setter, the girls on my team always spoke about.

Now I remember.

Someone walked passed him and woke him up. I could tell he was not happy.

But instead of weirdly staring at him, I decided to get a drink.

The walk outside was very peaceful.

Quiet. Maybe I'll hang out here more.

I found the vending machine with the banana milk juice I like. But while I was drinking it, I saw Hinata and Suga practicing.

I leaned against the pole and Suga noticed me. He gave and heartfelt wave, followed by Hinata turning bright red when seeing me.

I gave them a small wave and they returned to their practice session.

Hm, this kid must be really dedicated.

"Oh, hey." I turn my head to the voice and see Kageyama walking towards me. He seems tired.

I give him a look in return.

He gets a juice out from the machine and also notices the two playing.

{Kageyama's POV}

Why are they practicing at lunch?

Then I hear my name being brought into conversation.

I peak more around the corner then look back at Padema who was listening to them also.

I guess I didn't notice it the other day, or maybe I'm really tired, but she's kinda, pretty short.

My attention is taken off from her when I hear Hinata's stupid voice get louder.

Ugh I can't take it anymore. I'll be better off talking with Padema.

"So, what position do you play?" I blurt out.

"Captain was thinking of putting me as Libero." she quietly says.

Her focus is still on Hinata and Suga.

"Huh? You would play a Libero?" She turns her head to me and gives me a nod. I can't tell if she's offended or not. "It's just weird to see someone, at your height to play that position...never mind that's actually normal."

She shrugs her shoulders at me, which kinda throws me off.

"What? Are you shy or something?" I question.

"I'm not shy. I just choose not to talk to people unless necessary." Her response made sense.

I wonder how her teammates deal with her being like that.

"I'm heading back to class. What do you have right now?" I ask her.

Trying to get better with communication with...girls.