49(24)

After Kageyama and Hinata's amazing kill, I couldn't help but join in for the cheer.

It played out all too well. From the moment Hinata jumped, to when he slams the ball down, the in between was all Kageyama.

"Yeah! A side-out!" Shimada shouts.

"Woo! How d'you like that?!" Takinoue was overloaded with excitement, giving our team all of the hype. "We turned this sucker, back around!"

"Amazing, he hit it in front of their attack line!" Yachi admired.

"He's hitting with the snap of his wrist, so it's a pretty weak shot. But as long as you cant shake the blockers off, they can't dig it up from there." Shimada explains.

"So uh..Do you think Kageyama adjusted to Hinata intentionally? Or he did just kind of, mess up, in a good way?" Takinoue asks.

"He did. The moment Hinata got to close to the net, the only option was the put the ball exactly where Hinata could slam it down. Kageyama's stupidity got the best of him." I say and smile at him.

Keep that up and I get to go on a date with this idiot.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The points ping ponged back and forth. Both teams were tied at 20 and my anxiety started rising up again.

The sound of the whistle seemed to have helped me though.

Even without seeing his face, I can tell Tadashi is completely calm right now.

He subs in for Hinata and after his last performance, I can tell Seijoh isn't too happy to see him.

Tadashi goes up to serve and gives the five of us a look. The four next to me shout out their cheers as he got ready.

Get us that point.

He tosses up the ball and delivers a great float. Mad Dog wasn't sure about whether it was in or not, but the trajectory changed last second, and he could barely get his hands on it.

The blondies next to me cheered, thinking it was over.

But, I see Iwaizumi running to the back and he makes an amazing save.

"Argh! You freaking kidding me?!" Takinoue shouts in frustration.

I could've sworn we had that too.

Tanaka passes the chance ball, which sets them up for their synchronized attack. Kageyama hands it over to the ace and Asahi slams it down, but what the hell?

Iwaizumi picks it back up.

This guy isn't playing around.

Oikawa sets it and their hitter fakes it out. Kageyama couldn't get to the ball in time, which meant they cut Tadashi off already, that isn't satisfying.

Watching Tadashi leaving the court is just as devastating.

"Neither side is letting up at all." Takinoue complains after Seijoh gets another point.

They're just one point away from match point.

"So uh..If it's a deuce again, do they keep playing until a two point gam-" Big Sis's question gets cut off by Shimada.

"No. We can't settle, we gotta take it." His words had the meaning in it, but doesn't change the fear Oikawa brings, just waiting to serve.

Oikawa throws the ball up and this time, this serve was even worse than all of the other ones.

It was basically a spike from the back and nobody could even move to return it. It's like we all saw where it was going, but their feet stayed glue to the floor.