27(2)

"It'll be tricky. Exams are also next month you do know that, don't you?" Takeda focuses in on Noya, Tanaka, Kageyama and Hinata during the meeting. "Don't you?"

These four are as dumb as a button.

"I'm sure you can guess what I'm about to say." Takeda continuing just seemed to shake up the four even more. "If you fail at even one subject....Tokyo, is a no go for you."

Yep that did the trick. Hinata started freaking out. Tanaka and Noya tried to run, even though Ennoshita stopped them.

Kageyama just....He died.

Tsuki, Tadashi and I are the only first years in the room that cast good grades.

Tsuki found this situation a lot more humorous than most. Knowing what type of guy he is, I know he will take this chance to torture Hinata and Kageyama more, by not helping them.

I tried to get Kageyama to react by holding him by the shirt and swinging him back and forth.

Tanaka and Noya decided to take matters into their own hands and start praying already.
Better now than later honestly.

Oh they are so screwed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Daichi gave me approval to study with them in the club room after practice.

Well, he knows my grades, I'm in there to help Tsuki tutor and not tear them in half.

But all I've seen here is Hinata only taking this as a competition, Kageyama not even trying, Tadashi worrying over the two and Tsuki losing the small ounce of hope he had in them.

I nearly laughed after seeing Kageyama's 20/60 on his English quiz.

Tsuki and I both got a 60, but this is a whole nother level of sad.

"Kageyama." Daichi got his attention and started holding up signals they use for attacks and Kageyama understood them like a charm. "Perfect. When did you learn those?"

"The first time I saw them, I guess." Kageyama tells him.

"Then I don't want to hear you say that memorizing words is too hard." Daichi gives him a tone you don't hear often during volleyball.

He's got a point though.

"I am going to beat you!" Hinata got up and shouted at Kageyama. He looked over at the second years, who were arranging plans. "You guys won't beat me, either!"

"Then why don't you actually try and study then before they do." I make Hinata sit back down.

Really that's all I've done, just tried and tried to keep them focused.

This is impossible.

I'm surprised they even got Tsuki to help them.

They're that stupid.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{Kageyama's POV}

This Yachi girl is quite the jumper. All we did was introduce ourselves and she seems so horrified.

I let Hinata do the talking and look around the class.

Wow, so these are all the smart people.

After a little while longer of studying with Yachi, I noticed her and Hinata are really easy to talk to each other with.

They're both like kindergartners.

"Oh I'm so sorry!" Yachi got startled again and her seat got pushed back. Waking up the girl behind her.

Wait a second, those headphones look, familiar?

"Hey Padema! I didn't know you took a year 5 class!"Hinata shouts in my ear.

She takes off her headphones and nods at him.

She was still trying to wake up, that's cute.

"Oh my goodness! What have I done!" Yachi stands up and looks at Padema in fright.

"Yachi, calm down." Her raspy voice seemed a lot quieter than her soft voice already is.

"Yes ma'am!" Yachi strictly says and solutes her.

"Stop calling me that, we're in the same year." Padema tried to go back to sleep, but Hinata made that extremely impossible.

"Hey, I thought Daichi said no more sleeping in class? You should be obeying your big brother!" Hinata yells at her.

"You moron, she's trying to sleep!" I decide to defend.

"But-"

"He told you guys no more sleeping, I can actually PASS my classes." Padema cut him off which finally shut him up.

"That's Padema. She's the Captain of the volleyball team's little sister." Hinata explained to a terrified Yachi. "And Kageyama's girlfriend."

"HINATA!" Both Padema and I shout.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{Yachi's POV}

Wow, this game is so intense! These guys are so tall! And powerful!

"Padema!" The scary coach shouts towards me. I look to my left and see PADEMA SAWAMURA FROM CLASS 5 IS HERE? "Get your short self in here and show me those blocks!"

SHE PRACTICES WITH THEM TOO? SHE'S SO BADASS!

"Hey Yachi." She greets me while running past.

OH I DIDN'T SAY HI BACK, I'M NOT WORTHY.

I didn't even know girls can play with guys. I didn't even know she plays at all, she's about Hinata's size.

BUT WOW SHE CAN JUMP. She just blocked a ball from a really scary hit from the tall guy with long hair!

Who knows what this girl can do?

SHE CAN KILL ME IN A SINGLE SLAP!

{Padema's POV}

"How did you learn how to block so proficiently?" Tsuki asks me while we took a little break.

I'd say, he's the best person to block with me. Hinata can jump and all but his timing is never consistent.

"I don't know. From watching I guess." I take a few sips of my water and start to get ready for another game.

"You don't block like that, just from watching. You're shorter than Hinata I would say but your timing matches perfectly with my jump." He, I guess, compliments me? Then walks away.

"Quick time out!" Daichi shouts as Takeda enters the room.

I go over to Kiyoko and she gives me another water while the boys discuss a practice game.

"Your blocks are getting better everyday." Kiyoko informs me.

"Thanks." I gulp down some water then wipe the sweat off of my forehead. For some reason I have a feeling someone is eyeing me down, I look to my left and see Yachi trembling. "Are you okay?"

"Yes ma'am!" She shouts then automatically regrets. "Sorry, I know you don't like being called that. But, wow! You can jump so high and hit so hard!"

I slightly laugh at her.

She must have never seen a girl play or something.

"Are you going to Tokyo?" Kiyoko asks me. All I could do is shrug my shoulders.

"If Takeda can get an approval for me, then yes." I tell her.

"What! Tokyo?!" Yachi apparently hasn't been told about it yet.

Oh, that would be quite he trip for her.