41(16)

Johzenji really started to take shape. Slowly, the gap Karasuno made, was getting smaller.

The top four 4, really was being shown during this second set.

"Johzenji hasn't been able to stop Hinata's quick attacks, this is where we take it." Takinoue states as Hinata gets ready for his quick attack. "What the-? They're not marking him?"

We notice that Johzenji all get ready for receiving.

They have brains?

Hinata doesn't know how to aim his spikes as well, so this is probably their best plan.

The libero could hardly get it up, all he did was stop its momentum and go forward. Dye headed guy makes an amazing save and kicks up a set. Which another player, jumps over him and slams the ball down.

We weren't ready for that, we didn't even get the receive.

"A two point game huh?" Takin our points out. I slowly make my way off my ass and stand next to Yachi. "Aobo Johsai went with this counterattack too. Hinata's spikes are still pretty light."

"Oh, they'll find a way." I sigh over the railing.

I stare at Kageyama and Hinata diverging a plan already.

They serve it over and Noya gets the receive. Kageyama gives Hinata the fast set and I could tell, Hinata knew where he was putting the ball.

Only because, it went to the only valuable, open spot, on the court.

"They always find a way." I finish, after the play.

The point gap got wider and we were only one point away, from match point. Don't slip up now.

Hinata goes for the spike and aims for the open spot. Woah. Blondey received that, from so close up.

Great move, but so easy to mess up and break a finger.

The setter gives it to an outside hitter and they score a point.

Doesn't matter to us though. Hinata pulled out his new, special attack and pulled a feint on them.

"Match point!" Yachi jumped.

We better get our point easily and no dramatic rally.

We send the serve over with a good receive in return.

Wait a second?

"Another synchronized attack?" Yachi asks. I hope they remember what happened last time they did this on set point.

Blonde head was confident with his hit and Daichi couldn't get the block.

I take it back, about the rally. Noya please save it.

It's-It's out?!

"Oh yeah!" Yachi shouts into my ear, with so much joy in her high pitched voice.

I let out a sigh of relief and Takinoue and I first bump behind perky pant's back and started clapping.

"They just made it to the top 8." Takinoue points out.

The boys say their thank yous and start cleaning up.

Yachi and I head down to the guys to congratulate them. She kept highlighting me on moments from the game, as if I wasn't watching with her. She talked, using Hinata's language though and made sound affects, so I only have to pretend that I understood what she was saying.

Simple minded.

"Wooh! You guys did it!" She screams the moment we see our team.