I Just Need Somebody To Love [ a Justin Bieber Love Story ♥] Chapter 44

Start from the beginning

-------------- Lunch Time :D ---------------

I went to my normal table that I'll always sit at but at my table I saw Kaylee, Mellz , Chaz , Ryan , Justin , a little guy that looked like Justin and a pretty girl [ no homo ] I don't know at all & I want to know who the hell she is OHHHHh & shes SITTING in MY chair . 

So I went over their and sat in front of her cause that was only seat available . 

" Hey guys " I smiled at all of them except Justin,That girl and that boy .

I looked at that girl " Who's that ? " 

" that's  Caitlin , Sami " Justin said .

I laughed and they all stared at me like I was retarded but It so funny how Justin has been ignoring because his ex is here OH MY GOD hahaha .

" Ok . Ok . wait " and I laughed again then Kaylee started laughing cause she realized it too . 

" Ok , Im done Hi Caitlin its nice to meet you I'm Sami , Justin's Girlfriend " I said staring into her ugly bitchy eyes . 

She rolled her eyes " Oh Cool Its nice to meet you , Oh Justin I thought you broke up with your girlfriend "

Oh so Justin told her we broke up ? Oh he is so going to get in trouble with me later .

" N-no I never said that " he stuttered once again .

" Whatever Justin stop liening to me , I ain't  a dumb ass " I said before I left outside to the football field and the bleachers .

I needed some alone time , I don't think I would've stand another minute with that fake bitch and Justin lies  but Justin had me worry .I went and sat on the bleachers watching some guys play soccer . 

Whats wrong with Justin ? Its not like he found out about me and the Daniel thing , I'm sure Danny didn't tell him anything . 

" Oh God " I whispered . I Just realized why he probably is avoiding me and stuff . He probably is still in love with Caitlin . 

I think I need to go talk to Justin .

------------------------ Justin Bieber POV ------------------

I feel terrible for treating Samantha like this but she Cheated on me ! I don't think I can stand this any longer . I got up and the cafeteria . I need to be alone . 

------------------------ Kaylee POV -------------------

Samantha and Justin have me worried . Why are they acting so strange ? I really don't want to see whats going to happen soon . Everything is changing and I think I might cry . I care for them and I really don't want to see Samantha crying or depressed . Ethan told me what happened when Daniel broke her heart and I really don't want to see my best friend like that .

And I really hate the Caitlin bitch shes breaking them apart but her brother Christian is actually cool , Why cant she be more like her brother ?

I saw Caitlin stand up and I guess she went to go look for Justin . 

------------------------ Justin Bieber POV ------------

I herd Caitlin's voice calling out my name so I stopped so she can catch up to me .

" Justin , Whats wrong ? "

" Samantha " I whispered .

Caitlin rolled her eyes " Shes a bitch , she made you cry yesterday , Stop thinking about her  " 

" I cant " I whispered again . 

" Then i'll help you " and I felt Caitlin lips crashing onto mine . I got to admit shes a good kisser .

-------------------- Samantha Aimee Cruise POV -------------------

By the time I was about to leave the cafeteria the bell rang but then I saw something more like two people kissing . I swear at the moment I felt my heart shattered . People saw and stop to see what was about to happen .

I went up to them and I shouted " Why are you kissing her ? ! I'm your girlfriend not her !" and like that they pulled away . 

" Why were you kissing another guy yesterday ? "

" What ? " I know what he was talking about but how the hell did he find out .

" You know what I'm talking about Samantha " he screamed at me .

" Don't Yell at me " I said starting to raise my voice .

" I'll yell at you If I want to , Now tell me who were you kissing " he demanded .

" I'm not going to tell you ! Your such an ass Justin " 

" No Samantha Your a whore , You've been cheating on me the whole time we've been dating . "

I stood shut , I felt my heart shattered into a billion of pieces , he called me a whore .

" So it is true Samantha , I knew it was to good to be true , Its over , I dont love you anymore " he said before he left with Caitlin , Ryan , Chaz , Mellz and that little boy . 

My Heart was Just shattered , I  should've of known better than to date this boy . 

" Sami " Kaylee asked .

" No Kayle I got to go " And like that I left school . I ran home crying with my tears blurring my view , I couldn't see that much .

I was about to enter the house when I saw 2 cars in the driveway ... I guess mom has guest over . I opened the door and saw people sitting on the couch but I couldn't tell who they were because my eyes were blurred with my tears . I ran upstairs , slammed the door and sat in the corner of my room crying and started to cry .

--------------------------------------------  A Note From The Author -----------------

Hey Hey Hey ! Yay i posted a chapter , Im going to start writting chapter 45 now . I hope you guys are enjoying this story but before I let you guys go can you please answer these questions :

1. Are you mad or sad that Justin and Sami broke up ?

2. Dont You hate Caitlin ? 

3. Are you going to stop reading my story just because they broke up ?

4. Do you have any ideas or suggestions ?

5. Please leave your opinion about chapter 43 and chapter 44 .

Oh Also dont forget theirs going to be alot more drama [ breakups , hookups , new friendships , hate , fights , crying , death , and alot moreee ! ]

So Keep on reading I Just Need Somebody To Love .

Please Vote and Comment and tell your friends about it (:

ThankYou !