✗ welcome ✗ disclaimer ✗ warning ✗

hey everyone! welcome to eucatastrophe xx

i wrote this book a long time ago, actually it feels like forever ago. it's in need of some editing and updating, but i will get to that once i have a moment :) i hope you all enjoy and fall in love with this book. 

✘✘✘ warning ✘✘✘

this book contains some mature themes and topics of difficulty for many people - which could be triggering for some. This book contains the topic of räpe and should be read at your own discretion. I don't go into much graphic detail, but if you are uncomfortable with this, this may not be the story for you. If you are triggered by this topic, please feel free to skip the last half of the prologue. Again, it really isn't that graphic, but I feel the need to put this warning out there.

please feel free to reach out if you have any questions

disclaimer (gotta put it in):

The following story is a work of fictional art. All publicly recognizable persons, personalities, settings, etc. do not belong to the author and are the "property" of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author of this story. This work is inspired by the likeness of certain people but is not meant to represent the real person or their opinions, thoughts, and personalities. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any previously copyrighted material. No copyright infringement is intended.

happy reading xx