✗ forty-seven ✗

SHAY

SHAY

27 August

Standing in the doorway of our old bedroom I can't help but shed a few tears at the memories that flood my mind.

I remember when I came up here the day of the party to help Harry find an outfit to wear for the night. We joked with each other until we were both laughing and I was rolling my eyes.

I remember when Harry brought me back to his place to stay, the first night I slept in his bed.

I remember the first time we shared his bed, waking up in the morning cuddled together before we had proclaimed our feelings for each other. Everything that we've shared in this room flashes together like a miniature movie across my field of vision.

The light grey walls with dark wood furniture suit Harry's style. He has a modern sense to him and just from the looks of his home and office, it shows. The bed is made nicely with the white duvet pulled tight and four pillows that look to die for. I've yet to sleep in days and all I can think about is how nicely this room looks. Though, I can't help but think this isn't the guest room.

"My guest rooms aren't in the best of shape right now, purely because I don't usually host guests." He chuckles at his own words before shaking his head, his hair shaking out. "The last time I had a guest over it was my sister and she got so drunk she slept on the living room floor." I stare up at Harry with widened eyes for his sister's sake. His eyes widen immediately, thinking I'm probably hardcore judging him. "I mean I put her on the couch, but she fell off it in the middle of the night. Anyways, you can stay here, in my room, and I'll sleep in one of the guest rooms."

"That's not necessary."

"Trust me, it is. You deserve a good night's rest." He says honestly. I glance over towards his large, king-sized bed. It does look like a cloud of feathers awaiting my body to flop down upon it. "Plus, my mattress is the comfiest in the whole house."

"Hey, ready to go?" I hear from behind me.

I quickly wipe the tears and push off of the doorframe to look back at Harry. He had just finished loading the vehicle with the last of the stuff we were taking. The movers took his bed this morning round nine, hours ago. Harry puts his hand atop my shoulder and gives it a small squeeze.

"What's wrong? Are you crying?" I nod briefly as a few more tears drip down my cheeks and I wipe them away.

"Stupid pregnancy hormones." I blame the tears on, as I make sure they're all gone from my face. "I'm just going to miss it is all."

I look up to Harry's face to see him frowning into the room as he snakes his arm around my waist. I lean against him, resting my head on his shoulder and staring into the empty room. "Remember the first night we shared your bed?" Harry chuckles lightly and nods his head against mine.