✗ sixty-one ✗

A/N: Please excuse this filler chapter. Originally it was placed together with the next chapter but it ended up being over 5000+ words. It is pretty adorable if I may say so myself. Please enjoyyyy

SHAY

25 December

"Wake up, it's Christmas."

I ignore the childish prodding at my shoulder from the man sleeping to my rear and nuzzle my face deeper into the depths of the pillow. 

I know for a fact that it's early; I don't need an external clock to know that, my body automatically is aware. If it weren't for Harry's consist poking I would be able to drift off into a wonderful snooze again, but no.

"Baby, wake up!" Harry tries a bit harder this time, massaging my shoulders before shifting behind me. "Wakey-wakey, it's Christmas and Father Christmas came!" He exclaims like an excited puppy as he pushes my back flush with the mattress, bringing my face from the pillow. I groan loudly at his dedication to waking me as he straddles my waist with his body. "Open your beautiful eyes, gorgeous."

God, he's like an adorable child.

"Harry, stop." I whine, covering my eyes with my hand to block out the bloke sitting atop my waist. If it weren't so early this might have turned me on a bit. "What time is it?"

"Seven-thirty."

I remove my hand from my eyes and flutter my eyelids open, staring up at the man sitting atop me. His short hair stands in different directions and he's topless, showing off his heavenly torso and beautiful tattoos.

"Hon, that's so early. Go back to bed." I whine grabbing his pillow and placing it over my face.

Usually Harry and I are early risers, but when it comes to vacation days: I'm not up before ten, sometimes noon, and neither is Harry.

"But, baby it's Chris-"

"It's early."

"Don't you want to see what I got for you? Or what I got for the baby?"

I perk up slightly at the mention of a gift for the baby.

Harry seems to shower me in presents lately, maybe it's because of the whole trial thing more than a couple weeks ago, and also because I'm beginning to tire easily. I've woken up to breakfast in bed, a bouquet of flowers on the table, I find chocolates placed in the midst of my spotless desk, I was even given a pair of beautiful diamond earrings earlier last week as an "early Christmas present".

Harry needs to stop buying me things.

"I suppose I can partake in opening a couple gifts... for the baby."

Harry smirks and leans down pressing his lips to mine despite having just woke up and probably with awful morning breath.

"Merry Christmas." I murmur against his lips, not having said it to him yet.

"Merry Christmas, love."

"You've already said that, multiple times." I remind him.

Harry simply shrugs whilst climbing off of me and laying down next to me on the soft mattress. With a heavy sigh and a wipe of my sleepy eyes I turn onto my side and stare up at the beautiful man lying next to me.

"So, what is a normal Christmas at the Styles' like?"

Christmas at the Nichols' residence was nothing but a kid's worst nightmare.

At the age of six I wanted so dearly this new doll that I saw in some advert on the telly. I begged my parents for her night and day until I was scolded and sent to my room to leave them be. I never gave up begging for the doll, until Christmas Eve that year.