✗ thirty-three ✗

SHAY

13 July

"You've reached the office of Mr. Styles, this is Ms. Nichols speaking, how may I assist you?"

"Hello sexy," oh boy, "I'm sitting in this big 'ole office of mine with no one to keep my company, do you think you could assist me?"

I purse my lips together to keep from laughing and glance over to Melissa, who's filing her nails down at her desk. She's got one ear bud in her ear and she's taping her foot to the beat.

"Hold on," I tell the caller before placing my free hand over the phone and turning to Melissa. "Melissa," She snaps her head in my direction and drops the nail file, "why don't you take your lunch now." I suggest, motioning with my eyes to the glass doors.

Knowing her she'll scamper off to Cameron's office on the floor below ours and have her lunch in there with him.

"Alright."

She shrugs and stands to her feet, taking her phone and purse with her. I watch as she exits our little area and wait until the glass door comes to a close. I sigh and clear my throat before taking my hand off the phone.

"I'm sorry, sir, you must have the wrong number."

"I really don't think I do." He mutters, his voice sounding very deep and sexy. I can't help but think of all the dirty words he could say to me over the phone. Stop it Shay! "What about you get your cute bum in here and we can conduct some timely business?"

"I'm sorry, but I have a boyfriend."

"What if we just don't tell him?" I shake my head, biting my lip as I swivel around in my chair a bit.

"He'll find out, and when he does he'll kick your ass."

"So, you're saying that we can't make out in my office." I nod my head though he can't see me. "I guess we'll just have to settle for this."

"For what?"

"Shay do you know what I'm picturing right about now?" I bite my lip and feel my cheeks beginning to burn. I can only imagine where this conversation is going to go, thankfully I sent Melissa away. "I'm picturing you in that sexy getup you've put on, sitting on my lap with your hands running through my hair. My lips are hungrily nipping away at your silky skin whilst my hands roam your goddess like body." I gulp and squeeze my legs together to get the burning sensation to subside.

Ever since that night in his old bedroom he likes to remind me how easy it is to get me turned on. It's not ended like that since the first time because I always shut it down out of embarrassment. Sure I could hang up on him right now, but at the same time it's like I almost can't.

"My tongue would glide across the skin on your neck as my hips buck into yours." I find myself fanning myself at my desk with a stack of papers set aside, the heat in the room seeming to double in a matter of seconds. God, what is he doing to me? "Come on, love, it's only fun when two participate." I gulp nervously, having never done this before.