✗ twenty-two ✗

SHAY

16 June

"Harry, we gotta go!"

For once he's the slower of us both. I've been ready to go, nervously pacing the foyer on the ground floor for like twenty minutes. He told me as soon as he finished up a phone call in his office that he was going to quickly shower and change his clothes, but that was thirty minutes ago.

In that span of time I was able to eat a little breakfast, answer a few emails, and now worry about the day to come.

Today is our first appointment with Dr. Surrey. I had been afraid that I'd never be able to get an appointment with her, in fears that she has her hands full with other patients. Sure enough, our appointment had been set at my prospected eighth week pregnant, putting it about a month after returning from Australia.

Australia.

The honest to God best four days in my entire life. Sure we had to go to meetings on a few of those days, but even the meetings in that country were better. The sun was always shinning, and when it wasn't people were still cheery and wearing clothes to keep them cool in the abnormally warm winter.

After our beach date, which lasted until sundown, Harry and I spent the days growing closer and closer to each other. The talks were nice, the kisses sweet, and the dates were beyond amazing.

The Saturday we were there, we toured the newly built Sydney location of Styles Corp., scoping out the new levels where hundreds of people will be working and giggling like children in the office that was reserved just for the man of my dreams himself. It was about the same size as his London office, but with a better view. But Harry would only be there a couple times a year anyway, so the office didn't really matter.

After the tour we went out for a lovely lunch downtown, where Harry treated me like a queen, and then spent the rest of the day shopping, where Harry bought everything he possibly could for me, against my will.

That Sunday we spent the morning, into early afternoon, in bed watching movies and getting a bit of work done. Harry had made dinner reservations at a really fancy restaurant, where we dinned in style and left with full stomachs. I remember the laughter that coursed through the dimly lit restaurant as other patrons gave us dirty looks for our volume.

Afterwards, Harry and I took a walk hand-in-hand around the Sydney Opera House, admiring the view of the Sydney Harbour Bridge at sundown.

Monday, we worked.

And Tuesday we took far too many selfies that is expectable for two grown adults to take. It was like we just couldn't put our phones down, we had to capture every moment. We captured every moment throughout the traveling process as well, until we touched down in London early yesterday morning, and recorded many a tired lip sync battles that we'll forever hold dear to our hearts. The remainder of our time off spent cuddled tiredly in bed until this morning.