✗ thirty-four ✗

SHAY

SHAY

My feet are killing me. They hurt so bad that I'm almost positive they're bleeding inside my work flats.

Note to self: do not wear work flats on an all-day shopping quest.

My back is sore from standing all day and having the weight of my chest weigh me down. I always wished for bigger breasts and now I know that it's a bitch. I don't want them anymore.

My eyelids are so heavy that if I close them for even a second I think I'll be asleep.

Shopping with Gemma really does take everything out of you.

"We're home!" Gemma sings out as she pushes the front door of Harry's home inward. I follow in suit, my eyelids heavier than rocks, but I can't sleep yet because Harry promised to make us a home cooked meal.

"Finally!" I hear Harry shout back from around the corner. I can hear the desperation in his voice, it's like he's been sitting by the phone waiting for his lover to call home.

I enter the house and shut the door behind me, slipping my shoes off and dropping my bag onto the floor. Gemma turns to me and points at the dress bag in her hangs, as well as the other two shopping bags she's carrying.

"I'm going to put these in the closet upstairs in one of the spare rooms to assure that Mr. Nosy over there doesn't find it." I nod in agreement and just try to make it into the house without falling victim to sleep right in the middle of the floor. Gemma jogs up and out of sight as Harry pokes his head around the corner, a large smile takes over his features. I smile back, though it takes all the energy out of me to do so.

"Where's Gem?" I point upstairs and shuffle further into the house. Harry has changed out of his work clothes and is now wearing grey sweatpants and a black hoodie. I want nothing more than to put on the exact same attire. I need out of these constricting pieces of fabric. "Hey baby," Harry mutters as I walk into his open arms and rest my head against his chest, "you look exhausted."

One shoppe after another, the process had seemed never ending. I don't think I've ever shopped as much as I had today, ever. Usually my shopping sprees last less than two hours and I only really go into TopShop. I love their clothes and I can buy work clothing there as well.

The first mission today was to find the perfect dress, once that had been accomplished we had to find the perfect shoes. I'm just thankful that I could convince Gemma that I owned a clutch that I could take with me on Friday. We would still probably be out if that wasn't the case.

"I am." I mumble, squeezing my arms around Harry's waist in hopes that he'll just hold me tight until I fall asleep in his arms. I love being in his arms after a long day. "Your sister is crazy about shopping." Harry chuckles and shrugs his shoulders before placing a sweet kiss on the top of my head.