Padema doesn't look so sociable. But, she seems to have a lot of friends, at least in volleyball.

Although, she doesn't seem like a very talkative person, she doesn't even smile as often.

I've probably seen her smile the most today than ever.

{Padema's POV}

"Bokuto! Stop taking my food!" I shout after I catch him once again, trying to steal off my plate.

Jeez, I can't even eat in peace with this guys.

"You know.." Bokuto starts with a mouth full of food, which he eventually swallows. Only to fill his mouth again with some vegetables. "I'll miss practicing with you. You were badass and I don't have any female friends that can block my hits."

"Oh right, like you have female friends." Kuroo overhears the conversation and steps in.

"I do so!" Bokuto shouts back, spitting some food out.

"Oh really? Like who?" Kuroo continued to make him mad.

"Um, Yukie and Kaori, duh!" I laugh at their stupidity and start to walk away.

"Managers don't count." Kuroo tells him.

"Do too!" I can hear Bokuto shout, even when I've distanced myself far enough.

Oh, I'll miss them too. As much as I hate people like that, they make it fun.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I took a trash bag and started collecting the empty plates and cups I found sitting around. The guys cleaned up the grills real well, not leaving a single meat piece on them.

Luckily, they're all athletes, or else their eating habits might be a problem.

"Need some help?" Akaashi asks me.

"No, I'm fine, thanks." I take the plate and cup from him and dump it into the bag.

He walked away to some other guys afterwards.

"Crazy how you know so many guys here." Yachi approaches me with her trash bag in her hand as well. "Did you know them before?"

"What do you mean?" I asked her as we picked up more trash.

"Like, I don't know. Did you somehow know some of these guys before this week?" She questions once more.

"Um, no. We just bond over volleyball." I tell her. I couldn't tell how she felt about my answer, but she didn't seem too happy about it. "But, even if I wasn't a player, these guys may all look scary, but really, they're all like little kids. All of them are idiots and would listen to you under any order, don't get intimidated by that."

"Yes of course!" She weirdly bows to me then quickly walks away.

Okay then.

It was coming close to our leaving time. After all the clean up, we had to say goodbye.

I've practiced well here and made just as much memories along the way.

"Goodbye Paddy-poo!" Bokuto and Kuroo say together in a sad way and then towers me into a hug.

I let them have a it, since we don't plan on seeing each other for a while.

"All right that's enough, you're going to kill her." Akaashi tells them, which gets the two idiots off of me.

"For the love of god, stop calling me that." I tell them after fixing my clothes.

I give Akaashi and Kenma a little fist bump and go join the Karasuno group.