Sixteen - Changing

Start from the beginning

"Where is he, really?" Jungkook asked. "He doesn't even have a place to stay."

"Er, maybe he has it but he doesn't want to tell you...?"

Jungkook's legs stopped walking just to turn around and shot his tired eyes towards Namjoon. "What?"

"I-I'm just saying. Well, who knows right?"

Jungkook didn't get his eyes off of the elder but his legs began to move forward until he reached close to Namjoon's body. "I think..."

"Y-Yeah?" Namjoon has already lowered his head.

"Maybe we need to find him at school."

"What?!" Namjoon found it absurd. "No no, Jungkook-ssi the school might not be open right now."

"Then where else can he go?"

"I don't know either, I don't know anything about him. But maybe we can ask for the police to—"

*Apple ringtone*

"Hyung?"

"Where are you?"

"I'm near home." He lied and received a look from Namjoon.

"Still looking for Jimin?"

Jungkook sighed and nodded, "Yeah."

"That's enough. It's already late now."

"I know, I'll go back home in 20 min—"

"Now."

"Wait, hyung no. Give me more minutes— Wait! Hyung! Hello?!"

The elder had just ended the call without the younger wanted to.

"Aish fuck!" he groaned upset, glaring at the screen phone for almost 5 seconds as it can give the power to slap his brother through the phone.

"What's the matter? Is that your brother?" Namjoon asked and earned a nod.

"We need to go back now," Jungkook whispered in a low mumbled.

"Oh... S-Sure." Namjoon felt happy, he was glad that Seokjin called and told the younger to go back home now. But having a good and soft heart he was, he suddenly felt a ball of guilty and sorry towards the bo. He knew Jungkook must be really worried about his classmate. He sighed, "Um but Jungkook-ssi, if you want to continue, I'll talk to him."

Jungkook shook his head and ruffled his hair madly, "Forget it. You know I can't do anything if he said No, Can't, Now, Stop and whatever, just let's go home."

Jungkook grumbled about his brother to the elder and the man found it a bit cute and had accidentally let out a chuckle that received a glare from the younger in a quick second.

"Did you just laugh?"

Namjoon grinned and shook his head, "I didn't, Jungkook-ssi."

Jungkook scoffed and rolled his eyes, "Of course, you did."