Belle nods, lips pouted in a confused manor. As Derek watched her, he noticed her eyes turn to the door and windows, watching for an emergency escape if needed, it made his heart sit heavily in his chest. "Yeah," her voice startled him, " But I dont expect you to buy things for me."

"Kid, I have a job that pays well, plus, i get a cheque for fostering you to help with funds, and that's going to go straight to you. I don't need any extra money, and I don't know what you want to do with it, but you'll have it."  Derek explains, his hands laying on his lap as he sits back on the couch, "and that isnt charity, before you even try saying it, that's the government, but even without that, food, clothes, all of that, that's something I'm happy to provide." The agent looks to her softly, "Do you understand?"

"Why?" She asks softly, her shoulders tight under the leather jacket she salvaged before she left, one of her fath.. Dean's old ones. "I just...?"

His kind eyes watched her for a moment, "Because I want you here."

Belle nods, a wetness building behind her lids which she fought to keep at bay. Her hands reached up to play with the tendrils of her hair that had curled toward the end. A clap startled her slightly, "Well," Derek said breaking the silence, "I'm hungry, do you want anything particularly for dinner? I was just gonna order take out."

The huntress shakes her head, "I think I'm gonna go to sleep, if that's okay?"

Morgan's eyes widen. "Ahh yeah of course, you must be tired, well, if you change your mind I have things to snack on in the house, feel free to raid the fridge and maybe next weekend you and I will go grocery shopping, pick out some things you like since you'll be here more often."

She smiles, "Yeah that sounds nice," she stands, her muscles aching against the pain, "I'm gonna head in now."

"Oh! Wait!" Morgan digs in his pocket pulling out two orange bottles and a cream of some sorts. "Your medication, uhh, you have to take this at least once a day." He hands her one,"then this one is at each meal...: he trails reading the one he'd yet to hand her, "And this is for your back..." He trails uncertainty. "Your back?"

Belle rolls her shoulders, "uh yeah he did a number with a whip." She states nonchalantly, grabbing the cream from him, "thanks."

"You have to reapply two times a day morning and night..." He looks at her kindly, "Do you need help?"

The teen shook her head, not feeling offended by the question like she would if someone else had asked her. "Nah if I can stitch myself up, after being shot, with dental floss this'll be a breeze." She laughs walking down the hall, Morgan laughing too before stopping.

"That was a joke right?" He calls, Belle not turning back, "Right?!" She just smiles at him and opens the door to the room. She walks in quietly, the room was warm and comfortable, there was a queen sized bed delicately placed in the center of the back wall, the blanket a seemingly generic but nice blue print that matched the decor, tables and furniture was scarce but still homely.

"It's like a fricken Sears ad," she muttered,  placing her jacket on a small hook behind the door. Groaning as she stared down at her jeans in distaste. Quietly she walked across the hardwood floors to a door on the opposite side of the room, flickering on the light to the... her? Bathroom. The blue accents followed her here too. She grunted looking at herself in the mirror, pills and cream gripped tightly in her hand. Her eyes scanned the mirror her face staring back. Her skin was covered in yellowing bruises a mottled design of blues and greens with hints of healing. The dusty indigo tendrils of her lightening scar stretching over her cheek. Sighing she picked up her chin to see the cauterized wound that stretched down her neck.