Fifteen - Late Emotion

Start from the beginning

Jungkook instantly grabbed his pen and wrote down his name at the top of every empty paper.

He leaned his back again to his chair and had his eyes settling on Jimin. A very tiny smile crept on his face for only in seconds when the moment he saw Jimin was gulping down the drink that he had bought across their class's building in running.

Hoseok sighed, "Jungkook-ah..."

***

"What do you want to eat? I heard they're serving a special menu for us today."

Jungkook looked down at Hye-Joo with lifted eyebrows while walking towards the cafeteria with Hye-Joo snuggling his arm, making all the girls at the hall felt envious of her. 

"Really?"

She nodded, "Yeah. I'm excited since I'm hungry."

Jungkook smiled before brought his hand to ruffle the girl's hair. "Sure, but let me go to the restroom first."

"Okay,"

Jungkook told his fiancé to wait for him as he wanted to go to the toilet. He pushed the door and stepped inside the room, only to be met with Jimin and Taehyung.

The door was moving to its place but Jungkook, he just rooted at his place while looking at the two boys who were also looking at him with a surprised look.

Jungkook had no idea why, he didn't know why.

The thing that his eyes were seeing stung only fueling the fire that burned inside of him. Burning rage hissed through his body like deathly poison, screeching a demanded release in the form of unwanted violence. It was like a volcano erupting; fury sweeping off him like ferocious waves. His fists began to clench and his jaw rooted in unimpressed.

"Jungkook!"

"Aish! Shut up!" Jimin tried to shut the boy's mouth with his hand. "Don't you dare!"

"Jungkook!"

Jungkook didn't reply to Taehyung, his eyes moving down to see how close Taehyung was standing to Jimin. Jimin was sitting on the sink while Taehyung was in the middle of both thighs that were spreading wide.

"Jungkook? Why are you stand—" Jimin was being cut off by Jungkook exiting the place.

***

"Come on, Jimin. It's for your own good."

Jimin shook his head, looking down at Taehyung as he was sitting on the high sink that made him be taller than the friend. "No,"

Taehyung groaned upset, narrowing his eyes hard. "Wae?! Give me a reason so that I'll think about it again."

"It's simple, the costs are too much for me. It was madly expensive and I don't even have a cent to pay for my lunch. If it wasn't because of Jungkook or you, I would be probably starving these past days." Jimin explained his thought about the treatment that the doctor had recommended for him.

"Yah, I told you I'll take care of your medical bills. My brother also agreed to help you."

"No no no. I don't like to borrow someone's money." Jimin's stubbornness didn't want to leave making things became harder for Taehyung.

Taehyung whined again, throwing himself in between Jimin's thighs and leaned his body to the boy with pouted, "Please? I can't help you with anything else. At least, let me pay it for you and think of it as a help from your dearest friend. Come on, you don't have to pay me back. You know my family is rich. Don't worry about it, okay?"