He drives off and I slowly walk up the stairs.

Lets get this over with.

I enter the school and once I was getting closer to the gym, I pass by the other team we're playing.

Some of them noticed me.

"Is that their libero?" One of them whisper, loud enough for me to hear.

"Probably. From what I heard, Karasuno's girls team sucks." Another one decides to talk.

I send them a glare and they gasp with wide eyes.

I enter the gym, dedicated to win.

"Oh, hey Padema." Captain greets me.

I give her a wave and set my stuff down where I normally do.

Almost the whole team is already here. Some of them we practicing and others were on their phones.

I stretched out a little bit, even though I played with Daichi earlier.

I got a ball from the ball basket and practiced hitting against the wall.

Although, I'm not legally allowed to hit or serve since I'm a libero, it could still be useful.

"Hey Padema, want to play pepper?" Akari asks me.

I agree, only to get some practice in.

We get a little game going and progressively start hitting harder at each other.

Soon enough we were playing like how we would hit in a game. She's got a better hit than me I must say, but I have better receives, so it evens out.

I hit one with all my power and finally beat her after playing for almost 5 minutes straight.

"Good job." I tell her while giving her a hand.

She slaps my hand away and gets up herself.
That was unexpected, I was ready to laugh.

"Yeah, whatever." She walks past me, almost bumping into me if I didn't move.

"She doesn't like it when someone beats her in pepper." Captain tells me. That's theatrical. "Okay ladies! We have fifteen minutes to work in serves, sets, passes and hits. 5 minutes of serving then we'll do the practice drills. Let's go!"

The ref gave us our 15 minutes of court time.

Although I'm a libero, I still practice serving.

Kageyama and I stopped meeting up for our serving practices. But, I continue to learn from him just by observing.

I throw the ball up and run into a jump. My hand connects with the ball and it flies quickly over the net.

That's all I needed, one good serve.

I look to my left and see the two girls from before, on the other team, their faces surprised.

Feels good.

I get ready for some receives and the rest of the girls serve. I receive as many as I can without overworking myself.

Akari seems to be hitting her serves a lot harder than usual at me today.

I couldn't even get a good pop up on one of them. 

We switch from serving to drills.

Our setter gets in position by the net.

The rest of the girls get in three lines. Left, right and middle.

I stand in between the left and middle row and get ready.

Our coach tosses a ball over towards me from the other side of the net and I pass it to our setter.

While she sets it up for someone I run over in between right and middle.

The same cycle continues and I am running back and forth for receives.

Our 15 minutes of court time was up.

The other team started practicing while we sat down. Well, most of them did.

Captain and I were the only ones standing, but I was leaning against the wall.

As Tokonami girls were coming to an end with their warm ups, Captain faced us and started getting ready for our pep talk.

"Okay ladies. We've been training pretty smoothly, so don't treat this practice game as just practice. I want you guys playing so strong. I know I don't need to give the whole "Don't be Nervous" speech because we only have one first year on the team. She looks just as calm as us. So, let's keep our jitters out of our bodies and kick some butts!" She shouted!

"Yeah!" Everyone said at once. I didn't know it was coming.

"Karasuno on 3! 1! 2! 3!..." Captain gets all of our hands in a bundle.

"Karasuno!" This is the most energy I've ever seen from this team.

Let's hope it stays during game.