Jungkook quickly opened his eyes and scowled at Jimin, his brows furrowed. What is that supposed to mean? That's harsh, you little."

"Shut up."

***

Knock! Knock!

     "Come in."

     "Hyung-nim! I bought you—F-Fuck...I- Um,"

     "Oh, Namjoon-ah. Why are you here? I still have work to complete. You're a little early. " Seokjin dropped the magazine he was reading and lay back against the couch, crossing his legs.

     Namjoon was flustered. He has been working with Jeon's family for about a year, but believe it or not, that night was the first time he saw Seokjin with only in shorts.

     The young and gorgeous guy who was staring at him with intense eyes, a well-built figure that made his cheeks heated in blush, and the vibe; he can only feel it when he's around the young model, Jeon Seokjin.

     "Namjoon?"

     "Ah yeah, Hyung-nim. I-uh, I bought this." He took an uneasy stride towards the couch and gently bowed to the young man before placing the plastic of food on the small table in front of Seokjin.

     "What is that?"

     Namjoon grinned, "I contacted your manager and asked her if you had eaten, and as expected, you were too caught up with your work and refused to eat. That's why I came here to make sure you ate something."

     The statement has made Seokjin gazed at Namjoon, saying nothing. He only nodded his head and let Namjoon make the meal for him.

     "Where's Jungkook?"

     "Yeah? Ah, Jungkook-ssi?"

     Seokjin hummed softly, clasping the chopsticks in the plastic.

     "He went out for dinner with Hye-Joo-ssi," Namjoon said, drawing a modest nod from the latter.

     "Then what about his classmate?"

     "Huh?"

     "That boy, Jungkook's classmate."

     "Oh, w-what about him?"

     "If Jungkook went out to dinner, what about that kid? Is he alone at home now?"

     Namjoon's tongue felt stiff and out of words. He wasn't aware of that. Jungkook just told him to drive him to Hye-Joo's home and take them to one of the restaurants.  Jungkook had never talked about his classmate at all.

      "You don't know?" Seokjin asked.

      "Yeah, Hyung-nim. I am sorry."

     Seokjin sighed and set down his chopsticks. He scowled at Namjoon and moved his head slightly, as if he was about to say something to the driver, which caused Namjoon to panic immediately.

     "What are you sorry for? It's not your fault and I was just asking."

     "Ah... O-Okay. I'm sor-- No, nothing. Please enjoy your food, Hyung-nim."

***

The wind blew soft slapping on Jimin's face. The night sky was gloomy at the moment but still had some parts of it where it was a bit twinkling and bright because of the stars.

When looking down, there will be a very calm and ease of water in the empty pool. The place was empty, quiet and cold for Jimin to enjoy the mood all alone by himself.