i'll always look out for you

title: sparks - coldplay

billie's POV

-----------------------------------------------

elle is asleep right now so i'm going to sneak out for a bit. i write a note and say i'm going to finneas's.

i'll have to remember to call him and make sure he covers for me if elle calls him

i walk out the door and drive to the UCLA dorms. "fuck, come on billie just think." i whisper to myself, trying to remember which dorm is jess's. once i finally get to it i pound on the door and try to look as intimidating as possible. some girl i've never seen before opens the door and i furrow my eyebrows a little. "is this jess's dorm?" i ask. "yeah, jess it's for you" the girl says cheerfully. i roll my eyes at the amount of happiness this chick has. 

fucking gross. 

"oh, hey billie. kendra do you think you could leave us alone for a minute?" jess asks. "yeah, just text me when i can come back" kendra smiles and slides past me. i walk inside, hitting my shoulder against jess's and she furrows her eyebrows a little. "i know you have a little crush on my wife." i tell her. "oh shit. billie i-" she starts but i smack my hand against her cheek. "you made my wife cry you fucking bitch. i want you to call her up later tonight and fucking apologize" i shout. "i'm sorry!" she yells back. "not to me dumbass! to elle!" i yell once again. "and you're not going to say a word about this visit or i'll be back to kick your ass even worse than one little slap." i warn her. "g-got it" she nods. i scoff a little at how scared she is and pretend to hit her again, seeing her flinch in response. "not a word of this to elle, promise?" i ask. "p-promise" she agrees. i see a mason jar full of coins on a shelf near the door and stop. "is this yours?" i ask, seeing her nod a little. i tip it off and it shatters against the floor. "oh no, i guess my hand slipped. i'll see you later" i shrug and walk out.

maybe i was too rude

nah, bitch got what was coming to her

she made my wife cry

nobody makes elle cry

that fucking bitch needed a good scare

i see that kendra chick in the hallway and she smiles. "hi billie" she waves and i flip her off. i get to my car and get elle a baja blast freeze from taco bell, hopefully that'll cheer her up a little more. i get home and bear greets me, howling and probably waking elle if she wasn't already awake. "hello buddy" i giggle a little and pet him. i get to the bedroom and see elle sitting up in bed and watching a movie with blu on her lap. "i got you something" i tell her and hand her the drink. "thank you" she smiles brightly and takes it. "someone's happy" i laugh a little and lay down beside her. "i just had a really good day. thank you again billie" she answers. "no problem baby. i love you" i say and kiss her forehead. "i love you too" she responds and cuddles into me. 

yeah, bitch definitely deserved that shit.