i had to work like Kobe👑😔

title: money - leikeli47

elle's POV

------------------------------------

"shit" i whisper as i rummage through my bag. today is the first day that i actually get to go to a meeting for the movie in person. mum thinks i go to them all the time and go to the set like everyday but they actually shoot in la. i know that makes me sound like a horrible daughter but i was making her something. i would go to the art studio everyday to paint this gift for her and when she'd ask where i was going i'd make something up and say i was going to the stage or meetings or something. i'll tell her when i finally give it to her, it's finished and hidden in my room.

i finally find my outfit and change into it. it's actually a lot more professional than i thought it was. everyone dresses nice, business casual obviously, so i had to pack several suits and dresses for all the meetings i'll be going to.

 everyone dresses nice, business casual obviously, so i had to pack several suits and dresses for all the meetings i'll be going to

it's kind of early so i was trying to be quiet but billie woke up anyway. "look at my fiance, so sexy" she says in a raspy voice as she admires me. "i'll be back in a few hours. you have a meeting today as well right?" i ask. "yeah" she nods. "alright. i'll see you later. i love you so much beautiful" i tell her and kiss her. "i love you too angel." she responds, still half asleep. 

i walk to the kitchen and see finneas eating a piece of toast while looking down at his phone. "i'll see you in a few hours. love you" i say and hug him. "love you too. be safe" he tells me, hugging me back. "i will." i say and walk outside. i see the driver waiting and walk a little faster and get in the car. billie made sure she got her driver to drive me to my meeting because she didn't want me taking an uber. 

"thank you" i say as we reach the building. "have a nice day ms evans" he smiles a little.  "you too" i respond and walk inside. "hello, i'm elle evans. i'm here for a meeting" i tell the receptionist. "oh elle! it's great to meet you. i've heard so much about you" she extends her hand and i shake it. she gives me directions to the room the meeting is and i thank her before walking down there. 

"elle! fantastic" jacob greets me, shaking my hand as i walk through the door. jacob is the director of the film. i look around and see all the actors and the rest of the staff sitting around. "were you waiting for me?" i ask. "yeah, but it's okay" he laughs it off. "alright. it's great to meet you all in person" i tell them. "it's so amazing to finally meet you. i'm such a big fan" one of the actors says happily, shaking my hand. "aw, thank you" i smile and put my hands over my heart. i take a seat and look over the script that jacob hands me. 

the meeting lasts around two hours and once it's over i call billie. "hey angel, how's it going?" she answers. "it was great, everyone was so lovely. are you still home?" i ask. "no, i'm in the car right now. we're driving to the meeting. do you want us to stop by and pick you up?" she offers. "sure" i agree. "alright, we'll be there in a few" she tells me. "okay, i love you" i say, picking up my purse and walking to the lobby. "i love you too, i'll see you soon" she responds before hanging up. i take my headphones out of my purse and connect my phone to them and put them on, pressing shuffle on a random playlist. i sit on a couch in the lobby as i wait and scroll through my pintrest, looking at wedding ideas. i get a notification from billie about ten minutes and read through it, seeing that she is here. i say goodbye to the receptionist and get out to the car. billie gets out and hugs me, pecking our lips together before opening the door for me. i get in and she sits down beside me, shutting the door behind her. the driver pulls out of the parking lot and i look around, seeing that everyone else is in the car. "hey guys" i greet them. "hey, how was your meeting?" finneas asks. "it was good. they were really nice" i answer. "that's good" claudia says with a small smile. 

we get to billie's meeting and i sit down between her and claudia. she intertwines our fingers and kisses my hand as the meeting starts. they talk about the intro and she shows her sketchbook to everyone and they go throughout the entire thing. 

damn she must've taken out the wedding sketch. 

the meeting continues for a super long time and patrick brought in food. "thank you" i tell him as i open the bag he handed to me. billie takes a bite out of her burrito and i sip some of the drink he got me. they continue talking and i chip in every once in a while. "so, we gotta talk about the elephant in the room here." mark starts, making billie furrow her eyebrows a little. "that is when there is a problem or issue that is present but ignored because it is uncomfortable to do so or they just don't want to." i whisper to her, hearing her 'ohhhh' in response. "i love your little homeschooled mind" i giggle. "i'm just tired okay?" she frowns. "aw, poor billie" i say sarcastically, side hugging her. "anyway, billie's wedding! oh shit, and finneas's wedding!" mark continues. "sorry finneas, billie's is during tour so we gotta talk about it." mark explains. "it's fine" claudia waves it off. "we moved the break for you, which will definitely make us lose some money. what are you going to do about that?" he asks.  "think about it, the break we were going to do and the break we are doing is the exact same amount of time. personally i think the break i came up with will make us more money." she answers. mark looks through his papers and nods. "huh. she's getting smarter" he whispers. "fuck yeah i'm getting smarter. that was an easy problem to fix. the problem being you wanting to make the tour go through my wedding, so i moved the break to when it'll be" she says like it's the most obvious thing in the world. 

the rest of the meeting is about an hour long and we finally get to leave. "fuck i'm tired" billie groans and i glare at her with my eyes barely open. "i love you" she tells me, sucking through her teeth. "i love you too" i laugh. once we get home we get inside and almost immediately lay down in billie's bed. "we'll have sex tomorrow, i'm too tired" she yawns and closes her eyes. "me too" i agree. "i love you" she repeats and presses her lips to mine. "i love you more" i respond and hug her close to me. "not possible but okay." she mumbles.