show me the way home

title: ilomilo - billie and finneas

billie's POV

--------------------------------------

"alright, is everything packed?" i ask, looking around the house. "i think so yeah" elle nods. "perfect. let's get it to the house and then we can go get some more furniture." i suggest. we get all the boxes out to the car and drive to the house. 

"okay so i drew it all out" she starts, taking a folded up piece of paper out of her pocket and handing it to me. i unfold it and hold it out so both of us can see it. "what i was thinking was that we could have the shoe shelves right here, a clothing rod for jackets right here because we already have a closet, we could put up guitar and ukulele shelves and once again because we have a closet we won't need a dresser so we could put a keyboard right here" elle explains. "sounds perfect" i agree. i bring in the shoe shelf as she rolls the clothing rod in and i set it where she suggested. 

once all the big furniture is set up in our room we start unpacking shoes and putting them on the shelves. elle sets up our closet surprisingly fast and i see that she colour coordinated everything. "so this side of the closet is yours, this side is mine" she shows me. "alright" i nod. 

we didn't have very much stuff, it's just stuff from my house and we'll get the stuff from her place when we fly elizabeth out. it's actually not as complicated as it sounds. since elle and i are both successful, we found out we'd be able to get a private jet to bring elizabeth here and we're going to have all of elle's stuff packed on the plane as well. elizabeth says she'll pack it all because we are being kind enough to let her come stay with us. claudia talked us into going to IKEA to get more furniture so that's where we are right now. "elle, elle. look at this shower curtain" i giggle and she takes it from me. "femmen vag?" she laughs as she reads it aloud. "dombas" i read one of the signs for a wardrobe and elle laughs once again. "one more, one more. please" i beg as i pick something up. "go ahead" she gestures. "what do you call it when you cum on the sheets and can't get the smell out?" i ask, trying not to laugh. "what billie?" elle sighs. "pssylingar" i smile and burst into laughter. "it's actually pysslingar but good one" she laughs along. (these are actual names of products i've found at IKEA btw) 

we get everything we think we need and go home. they deliver everything to our house about an hour later and we call dad over to help us put everything together. we bought some other stuff online and some stuff that was already put together so we only had to put a few things together.  

once everything is set up everyone else leaves and we finally get to lay down. "now we get to fuck in every room in the house?" i ask. "sure" she laughs. i climb on top of her and press our lips together, cupping her boob with one hand as the other trails down her side and between her legs. i move my hand up from her boob and to her throat, almost immediately pulling away. "elle, i think we should talk for a sec." i sigh and climb off of her. "what? what's going on?" she asks, sitting up and furrowing her eyebrows a little. "do you like it when i choke you?" i ask, getting a small laugh in return. "i don't know" she shrugs, looking down at her lap. "because if you don't, i won't." i assure her. "you're right bil we um... we should talk. there's some shit i need to get off my chest." she nods, still looking down at her lap.