the bachelorette party

title: ooooh yeah - mystikal 

elle's POV

the night before the wedding*

-----------------------------------------------

"i can't believe i'm getting married to you tomorrow" i smile widely as i wrap my arms around billie's waist, pressing my forehead against hers as she hugs me back. "how did i get so lucky?" she asks with a big smile. "i ask myself that every single day." i tell her and press my lips to hers. "elle! you coming or what?!" claudia yells from the car. "i gotta go but i love you. have so much fun tonight. i'll see you tomorrow" i say, kissing her one last time and she hugs me. i jog out to the car and get in the passenger's seat, waving to billie and blowing a kiss to her. "I LOVE YOU" billie yells. "I LOVE YOU MORE! step on it" i order and claudia quickly drives away before billie can say anything else. 

"are you excited?" claudia asks, wiggling her shoulders as she drives. "obviously" i answer with a small laugh. "they're all waiting for us so i'm trying to go as fast as i can. if we get pulled over, i'll show the officer my boobs and we'll be fine. unless it's a woman, in that case you show her your boobs" she explains. "i'm not showing anyone my boobs claudia" i laugh. "well what are we supposed to do if we get pulled over by a woman cop?" she asks. "i'll just tell them that it's the night before my wedding. she'll understand" i wave it off.  "we should hope so" she laughs.

we ended up not getting pulled over and get to the hotel where all my friends and family are staying. claudia pulls me inside and she opens the door to a hotel room. i see all the bridesmaids, my mom, elizabeth i asked to be the maid of honor but she said it was too much of a responsibility, maggie and even madison. i go around hugging everyone and hear the bathroom door open. "ELLE!" noah screams and runs to hug me. "hey noah!" i exclaim and hug him back as he picks me up and spins me around. "i'm so glad you could make it." i tell him. "i'm still upset i wasn't offered a position as a bridesmaid by the way" he tells me sassily. "i'm sorry but we could only have seven and that's including claudia" i explain. "so you chose claudia, elizabeth, madison, cassie, lexi, emma and mia but not me? for shame" he pouts. "i'm sorry. you were next in line, you just barely missed the cut off." i say but he continues to pout.  "oh stop pouting or i'll kick you out of the party" i shake my head and ruffle his hair. "rude but okay" he agrees and fixes his hair. "if it helps, i wasn't offered a bridesmaid position either. we can be like ross and chandler on friends when phoebe gets married" charlotte tells him, cheering him up a bit. i decide to ignore it as i take a look around.  "so let me get this straight. you threw me an office themed bachelorette party?" i ask, looking around the room with a smile. it sounds dumb but they did such a good job. "yep" claudia nods proudly. "i love it" i laugh and hug her. "i'm so glad you like it. we weren't quite sure at first but your mom, elizabeth and i explained that the office is like the foundation of yours and billie's relationship" claudia clarifies. "well, you guys did awesome" i notify them. "thanks, now we also have some games. we discussed bra pong, where we hang bras on the wall and try to throw ping pong balls into them, but i assumed that because the little one is here that probably wasn't the best idea" she starts. "madison knows what a bra is, it's fine"

long story short, we ended up playing bra pong. "watch elizabeth, it's easy" i say and effortlessly sink the ping pong ball into one of the bras on the wall. "okay, well maybe some of us didn't play basketball for like five years" she says, making everyone laugh. mia walks over and takes one of the ping pong balls out of the bowl, turning around so her back is facing the wall with all the bras on it and throwing it. it goes in with ease and we all cheer. "now who drinks?" she asks, looking around. "i don't know actually. claud what's the bad thing about this game? how do you lose?" i ask. "you lose by um..... not making the shot." she shrugs. "okay" i agree. 

after a few hours i end up falling asleep on the couch. i wake up to my phone ringing and answer it. "hello angel, it's twelve am boom we're married" she giggles. "boom, married. you're going to be sleeping in your hotel room right?" i ask. "i'll make sure i get back there. if i somehow fall asleep, finneas will get me there." she responds. "alright good. are you having fun?" i ask. "yeah. are you?" she questions. "billie, i am at an office themed bridal shower. how could your party be any better than this" i ask with a small laugh. "i don't know man, i'm playing laser tag right now" she explains. "i'll bring back some snacks for you so you can have them tomorrow. they got cookies that look like dwight" i laugh as i see elizabeth stuffing a cookie into madison's mouth, obviously trying to shut her up. "that sounds awesome. listen baby i gotta go but i love you so much. have fun" she tells me. "you too. one more thing" i say, clearing my throat slightly. "what's up mamas?" she asks. "i love you more" i yell and hang up. 

"was that billie?" emma asks, sitting down next to me. "yeah" i nod, trying to hide a smile. "i'm so happy for you two. you're going to be so happy together, spending the rest of your lives together and shit" she giggles and nudges me. "yeah, i can't wait" i respond, smiling wider. "aw. my little elle, so in love" she smiles. "i do be in love doe" i say, making her laugh. 

several hours later the party ends and everyone goes to our rooms as mum, madison, elizabeth and i get in the car. i get in the car and close my eyes as i feel the car start to move. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

a/n: THEY ARE IN LONDON BECAUSE I FORGOT THAT'S WHERE THE OVERLOOK IS!