you're the only one that i like

title: hollywood forever - finneas

elle's POV

----------------------------------------------

now that i've actually opened up to billie about all of that, i feel like a huge weight that has been taken off of my shoulders. and here's the thing, i didn't even know that weight was there. i know it took me a long time, but it's a tough subject and some people don't take it that well. not to mention, billie has been way more lovey lately. i'm not saying she's not lovey already but this is like..... regular billie times one hundred. i feel arms around me as i sit on the couch, scrolling through this website claudia sent me. i turn around and see billie standing behind the couch as she wraps her arms around my neck loosely. once she notices i see her she jumps over the back of the couch and lays beside me, wrapping her arms around my torso. "what has gotten into you?" i giggle. "i don't know. i just love you" she responds with a small smile. i lift her chin and press my lips to hers lovingly until she breaks it off and buries her face in my stomach, keeping her arms around me. "do you have classes today?" she asks. "yeah, i should probably get going." i nod. "damn" she frowns. "you'll be fine. i'll only be gone for a few hours" i tell her, shutting my computer and placing it beside me. "no" she pulls me back down as i try to stand up. "billie stop" i laugh and try to stand up once again but she keeps me in her grasp. "billie, you do realize this could make me fail the class and then you'll have to wait longer to have kids." i remind her, knowing that'll work. she instantly lets go of me and i kiss the top of her head. i walk to our room and set my laptop on the bed, plugging it in before putting on my shoes. i grab one of billie's hoodies and put it on, moving the chain she gave me so it's visible.

"how am i supposed to let you out looking so beautiful?" billie frowns and wraps her arms around my waist as i walk out

"how am i supposed to let you out looking so beautiful?" billie frowns and wraps her arms around my waist as i walk out. "billie i'm in sweats" i laugh. "you're always beautiful" she responds, laying her head on my shoulder. "you look so cute" she smiles a little once she finally pulls away. "bil, not that i'm not loving this attention but i gotta go. i love you so much." i tells her and peck our lips together. she instantly latches onto me and grabs my hips, pulling me closer to her. "bil, if you let me go i'll bring home taco bell on the way home." i bribe her. she lets go and boops my nose. "i love you" she sings. "i love you too baby" i repeat and walk out the door. 

once i get to class i sit down and jess comes in about five minutes after me. she offers me an airpod and i take it, putting it in my ear as i finish getting set up. i see the bracelet start lighting up and i giggle. "billie missin you already?" jess laughs. "she's been very lovey dovey lately" i explain, tapping the bracelet and stretching. "is that a good thing?" she asks. "yeah, i'd say so. billie is adorable when she gets this way" i shrug. 

throughout the rest of my classes the bracelet lights up and i tap back. once i get out of school i get some burritos and drinks for billie and i and head home. "my group has to finish filming today, they're going to come here is that alright?" i ask as i set everything out on the table. "yeah, you don't have to ask me" billie giggles a little. "i just thought i'd make sure" i defend. "you're adorable" she laughs and starts eating one of her burritos. 

about half an hour later everyone arrives and i introduce them to billie. "okay, don't go crazy but this is my wife" i tell them and show billie off, wrapping my arm around her waist and bringing her to my side. they all fangirl, and fanboy, over her for a little bit and we finally get to work. i see billie watching me as i film everything and i smile at her, receiving a smile back. "jess take the camera" i order and hand it to her. "did you see me?" i ask pridefully. "yes, yes i did. i'm so proud" she nods and hugs me. "today is my day to edit so jess can film for the rest of the day for all i care." i shrug with a yawn. "aw, is baby tired?" she frowns. "exhausted" i nod and lay on her lap. she runs her fingers through my hair soothingly and smiles down at me, pressing our lips together softly after a few seconds. "you're my favorite person you know that?" she asks in a whisper. "you're the only one that i like" i respond, making her laugh quietly before i pull her down for another kiss.