paradise

title: paradise - coldplay

billie's POV

---------------------------------

i wake up and see elle sitting up and looking out the window with her bare back faced me. i smile and take a picture of her, making sure to get outside in it as well. i set my phone down and wrap my arms around her torso. "good morning wifey" i smile and kiss her cheek. "good morning honey. how'd you sleep?" she asks, turning around so she's facing me. "really good, how about you?" i ask. "that was actually the best sleep i've had in a long time" she answers with a small laugh. "good to hear. we should probably take a shower" i suggest. "you're right" she agrees and stands up, still fully naked. i sit back and admire her from the bed as she looks through her bag. she turns around and sees me staring at her and makes a weird face. "my wife is a pervert" she giggles. "my wife is sexy as fuck" i mock her. "no, you" she says in a deep voice, making me laugh. i get out of bed and walk over to her, hugging her once again. she turns around and wraps her arms around my neck in a warm embrace.

we get into the shower and elle's speaker fills the bathroom with music. i cup her cheek and pull her into a kiss which we both melt into. she places her hands on my hips and brings me closer to her, wrapping them around my waist. i hold her close to me and lay my head on her shoulder. the water pours down on us and i get some of the shampoo in my hand. i massage it into elle's hair and she closes her eyes. "spiky spiky spiky" i say in a baby voice as i put her hair up into a huge spike. "spiky" elle smiles and stares down at the floor with her hands clasped. "so pretty" i giggle once i finish with the spike. "vogue" she exclaims and poses. "vogue" i nod. "vogue" she gestures for me to pose with her and i do so. "vogue" we say in unison and burst into a fit of laughter. i wash the spike out of elle's hair and she pouts. "my spike." she frowns. "we'll recreate it, i promise. it's not gone" i comfort her and put some of the conditioner in my hand, rubbing them together and putting it into elle's hair.

i scrub it into her scalp, hearing her moan as she closes her eyes. "does that feel good?" i ask. "mhm" she answers, keeping her eyes closed. i press our lips together and continue massaging the conditioner into her hair. she places her hands on my hips, gliding them up and down my sides. i was the conditioner out of her hair and she hugs me. i wrap my arms her neck and kiss the top of her head. she rests her head on my shoulder and pulls me closer to her. she kisses my neck and gets some shampoo in her hand, rubbing her hands together and putting it into my hair. i keep my arms around her as she continues. she tilts my head back slightly and the water washes the shampoo out of my hair. she does the same with the conditioner and i feel her twisting my hair into two curls on both sides of my head. "pigtails" she smiles and twists them again. "thank you ellie" i laugh. the water runs into my hair and the conditioner flows out of my hair. i grab the loofah and puts some body wash on it, running it under the water for a second before booping elle's nose with it. "oh my god, i want a bubble beard" she exclaims. i obey and rub the loofah over her jawline and above her lips until she has a beard made of soap. "beautiful" i laugh. "what did santa say when he walked into a room with your mum, aunt and you?" she asks. "what elle" i sigh, already knowing the answer. "hoe hoe hoe" she giggles. "did you just call my mom a hoe? and my aunt and i?" i ask, pretending to be shocked. "no! it's part of the joke! you're not a hoe and neither are they" she explains. "i got that elle" i shake my head with a small laugh. "okay good" she sighs in relief. 

after a while of playing with the bubbles and actually washing ourselves, we get out of the shower and get changed. i blow dry my hair and see elle putting hers into a bun due to already blow drying it. i walk out and elle immediately jumps on me and attacks me with kisses. "woah, let's calm down a bit" i laugh and put her down. "i love you, i love you, i love you, i love you" she says between kisses. "what's gotten into you?" i giggle. "i don't know, i just love you" she shrugs and kisses me again. "i love you too weirdo" i smile and kiss her forehead. 

we finish getting ready and my security takes us to the place we planned on going today. we decided we'd take a hike and then swim for a little bit. "you're so slow" elle giggles and stops walking. "this wasn't my idea" i defend and finally catch up with her. "but we're having fun right?" she asks, putting her arm around me. "if you call slowly dying fun then sure" i agree, making her laugh. she kisses the top of my head and leads me up further. we finally get to the top of the cliff and see the water below us. elle takes her top off, revealing her in a two piece swimsuit and places it on one of the chairs my security set up before we got up here. "watch" she smiles. "be careful" i order. "wait a second." she puts a finger up and takes my hat off, putting it on her shirt and placing a book over it so it wouldn't fly away. she undresses me until i'm left in my swimming suit and holds onto my hand. "ready?" she asks. "god here we go" i sigh. we run to the edge of the cliff and jump into the water. it wasn't that far up so we were fine when we hit the water. i swim up to the surface and look around for elle, feeling something grab my ankle and yank me under water. i feel lips against mine and embrace it as we float to the top. once we break the kiss off, i open my eyes and see elle smiling widely. "that was fun right?" she asks. "yeah, it was fun" i agree. "there's a pathway right there that will lead us to the top if you want to do it again" she points out. "okay" i nod. we walk back to the top and elle stretches. "watch" she orders. i sit down and watch as she runs and does a flip off of the cliff. i quickly stand up and run over to see if she was okay. i hear a splash and elle laughing. "good job baby" i yell and clap for her. she gives me a thumbs up and i smile down at her. "come on!" she shouts. "there's no way i can top that but let's see" i laugh. i take a few steps back and do an aerial off the cliff, landing in the water with a splash. once i reach the surface i see elle clapping for me. "yay billie" she smiles and claps. i cup the back of her neck and pull her into a loving kiss, smiling widely once we pull away. 

———————————————————————————
a/n: sometimes i wish i had a dick but then again,

I DODGE DICK ON THE DAILY!