marry me

title: marry me - train

billie's POV

THEY ARE IN LONDON, JUST REMINDING YOU IF YOU DIDN'T SEE THAT IN THE A/N A FEW CHAPTERS AGO! I FORGOT THAT'S WHERE THE OVERLOOK WAS SO YEAH, THEY'RE IN LONDON

------------------------------------------

"I'M GETTING MARRIED TODAY! I'M GETTING MARRIED TODAY! I'M GETTING MARRIED TODAY!" i shout through everyone's doors. i start to run back to my room and bump into finneas. "no time! i'm getting married today! i gotta get ready!" i exclaim and push him out of the way. i get to my room and look through my bag for a few seconds. i grab my speaker and my phone and run to the bathroom, starting the water and pressing shuffle on one of my playlists. i get in the shower and sing along with the music happily.

once i get out of the shower i blow dry my hair and grab my suit from the rack. i get changed into it and look at myself in the mirror, adjusting my blazer before putting my shoes on. i make sure i have everything and walk out of my room. i get down to the lobby and see everyone in suits and dresses. "you look amazing billie" mom tells me. i give her a hug and look at her dress. "you look beautiful" i smile before hugging my dad.

we get to the overlook a little earlier to help set up everything and i see elizabeth walking over to me. "look at you! you look so gorgeous. spin" i tell her. she does as told and i clap. "dayum girl, you look amazing" i say, making her giggle. "thank you, thank you very much" she responds in an elvis voice. a few seconds later madison comes skipping up in a blue dress with rainbows all over it. "oh look! it's the beautiful flower girl!" i smile and pick her up. "i love your dress" i inform her as i set her down. "elle picked it out" she explains. "that's amazing. speaking of which, where's your sister?" i ask. "you can't see her yet, you gotta wait until she walks down the aisle silly" madison giggles. "got it" i nod. "so, let me see how you guys are going to walk down the aisle." i smile and stand at the front. "you first" elizabeth orders. "okay well my mom and dad will be walking with me and i'll be walking like this, and like this, and this and then this" i say, strutting down the aisle like it's a runway. "perfect" madison claps. "thank you, thank you" i bow as they both start clapping.

"alright, are you ready?" dad asks, holding his arm out for me as the music starts. i hold onto his arm with on hand and my mom stands on my other side, putting her hand on my arm and holding onto it. this morning elle called and begged me to let noah was going to be the minister because he had recently gotten ordained. i said i didn't have anything against it and i didn't really like the one we had chosen. i called the old minister and told him the wedding was cancelled and here we are. noah nods at us and we start making our way up. i look around as everyone watches us walk up. i smile widely and we reach the front. my dad kisses my cheek and i hug my mom before they sit down. i stand with the minister and watch as finneas and claudia approach us with their arms linked. finneas stands beside me and claudia takes her place. i watch as zaya in a white shirt, red suspenders, a red bowtie and a black blazer walks down with cassie who is wearing a red dress. then malik dressed almost the same as zaya but orange suspenders, an orange bowtie and the same black blazer paired with mia who is in an orange dress, followed by drew and elizabeth in green, then d'andre and mia in blue and renzell and charlotte both in purple.

i thought she wasn't going to make her a bridesmaid

not that i have anything against her, charlotte is a nice girl

madison walks down holding her basket on her arm and pepper's leash on the other comes strutting down like i showed her earlier, tossing the flower petals behind her as she walks. she hugs my leg and i put my hand over my heart before hugging her back. finneas takes one of the rings from the pillow on pepper's back and claudia takes the other. i brace myself as everyone stands up for elle. i see her holding amelia's hand in mom's wedding dress. she looks like an angel. i feel my eyes well up with tears and wipe them away. she starts walking up and i feel more tears sliding down my face. once she reaches me she brushes her finger over my cheek and wipes the tears away. she brings her finger to her eye, catching her own tears before they fall.