get over them by getting under me

title: IMPORTED (with 6lack) - jessie reyez (as you can see i'm fucking obsessed with the new album)

billie's POV

----------------------------------------------

we're watching a movie right now and i see elle bite her lip as a sex scene turns on. she stands up and grabs blu and bear, taking them out into the hallway and shutting the door before coming back and laying down. i feel her hand slide up my thigh and my heartbeat drops between my legs. she looks me in the eye as she leans in and kisses me. we both sit up a little and i lift her shirt off. she takes my shirt off as well and throws it carelessly, leaving both of our top halves completely naked. i lay her down carefully and kiss her once again. i hook my fingers into the sides of her sweatpants, tugging them down slowly. i toss them to the side and take off her underwear as she impatiently takes my pants off as well. the lights are blue and shine down on elle's body beneath me. even with the blue lights, i can still see every scar on her body. i trail kisses down from her lips to her neck, kissing where the man choked her gently. i move down to her boobs and kiss every inch of both of them. i grasp one of her arms and my heart breaks as i get a better look at all the scars on her wrists. i kiss all of them and move to her other arm, doing the exact same to that as well. "you're so beautiful elle. i'm going to make you see that." i mumble. i kiss down her stomach and skip past her core and to her thighs. i carefully kiss every scar, stretch mark and birthmark on both of her legs, just as i did the rest of her body. "god you're so perfect." i whisper. i get to her core and slip my tongue through her folds and up to her clit, pressing a kiss on it with just the right amount of pressure to get her to moan softly. once i'm finished i get up and grab the strap from its place in the closet. i put it on and see elle admiring me. 

i get back to the bed and get on top of her. i slowly slide in and out of her, letting my lips brush against hers with every stroke. she wraps her arms around my waist and i start pushing deeper. i look into her eyes as i do this and she stares up into mine. 

everytime i look into her eyes, i get even more lost. 

falling even deeper in love.

"i love you so much" elle tells me through almost silent moans. "i love you way more." i respond, trying to hold my moans. "let it out for me beautiful." i order in a whisper. she moans a little louder and i do the same. she rubs circles around my back gently and finally kiss her. she moves one of her hands to the back of my neck, deepening the kiss as she pulls me closer. she moans against my lips as she lets go and i feel her cum drip down my legs. "i love you" she repeats. "i love you too gorgeous." i reply and kiss her once again. 

more than a girlfriend - billie eilishजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें