rehearsing for the next show

title: money -  leikeli47

billie's POV

3 days later

-----------------------------------------

today is the first day elle is able to come to rehearsal and i'm really excited. she has seen some of the ideas in my sketchbook but not in person yet and i know she's gonna flip her shit. dad and the rest of the crew is getting everything set up so we are sitting in the crowd and throwing grapes at each other. "bil, you know i'm going to catch them all so why even try" she brags. "can you catch this one?" i ask and put the grape in my mouth. "i mean yeah" she shrugs and moves so she's on my lap. she kisses me and i feel her tongue slide into my mouth and grab the grape. she pulls away and i see the grape between her teeth as she grins. "told you" she giggles. "that was.... wow. do that again" i order, putting another grape in my mouth. "you gotta eat love, eat some of those grapes and then we'll play again" she tells me, standing up and climbing onto the stage.

"look i'm billie" she says, getting everyone's attention. "when we all fall asleep, where do we go? say it spit it out, what is it exac-" she runs around and slips, making everyone laugh because she's obviously making fun of the time i fell on stage. "are you okay though?" i ask, jogging over to her and seeing her in a starfish position, still making fun of me. "yeah i'm fine" she giggles. she takes one of the mics and sits on the edge of the stage. "thank you all for being here. i love you to my core. i really do. um.... ow" she continues making fun of me and hits herself in the mouth with the mic. "that fucking hurt" she giggles. "the wedding is off" i joke. "you're bluffing, i know it" she shakes her head. "yeah, i'm kidding" i nod. "i love you" i say and stand between her legs, wrapping my arms around her waist. "i love you too" she smiles down at me and lifts my chin up slightly. i go on my tip toes and she leans down so i can kiss her.

they finish setting everything up and elle and claudia sit down on the floor in the crowd. i feel the bed start to rise and hold on tightly. before i know it i'm falling and elle screams. "OH MY GOD" she screams at the top of her lungs as i slowly descend. "please tell me that was on purpose" i hear her say. "it was" claudia giggles. i get to the other side of the stage and stand up, hearing elle scream again. "HOW THE FUCK?" she shouts. i look over at her and smile, seeing her put her hand over her mouth. "SHE SMILED AT ME" she yells, making everyone laugh and forcing me to stifle a laugh. the song starts and elle sings along with me.

we get to 'i love you' and elle takes out her phone, turning on her flashlight and waving it. "I LOVE YOUUUUU" she screams along with me. before i know it claudia has her flashlight on as well and they're swaying to the music. they continue singing along with us and i try not to laugh. "i love you" i sing and point to elle, making a heart with my thumb and my finger. "SHE POINTED AT ME!" she shouts and pretends to faint onto claudia's lap. "stop the music" i order and jump off the stage, running over to elle and trying to give her CPR. "wake up elle" i demand as i shake her. "i said wake up" i say in a deep voice, making her laugh. i peck our lips together and run back on stage and the music continues as elle and claudia laugh.

once rehearsal is over we all go home and i get out my sketchbook. i draw out plans and notes in the living room as elle changes her clothes in my room. i hear footsteps coming down the hallway and into the living room but i don't look up, assuming it's finneas. "let me see" elle whines and tries to look at my sketchbook. i hold it to my chest and shake my head. "please?" she frowns. "no elle, i can't" i shake my head. "god damn you" she glares at me. "i love you too" i giggle, putting my arm around her. "i love you more" she whispers under her breath and kisses me. "i heard that dumb fuck. i love you more" i argue. "not possible but okay" she shrugs and stands up, walking out of the living room.

i grab my sketchbook and follow her to my room. she lays down and i put my sketchbook away and lay next to her. "i love you more" i whisper in her ear and kiss her neck, hearing her breath hitch. "you know it's true" i continue, moving her hair out of the way and trailing kisses around it until i find her pulse point. i suck on it for a little while until she turns around and cups my cheek, pressing our lips together hungrily. i deepen the kiss and she moves her free hand to my boob, squeezing it and causing me to moan. as i do so she slips her tongue into my mouth and i try to fight for dominance. she gives up and i climb on top of her. she slides her hands up my shirt and pulls it off before grabbing my hips and gently rocking them against hers. i catch on quickly and start grinding onto her as i kiss her. "i love you" i tell her between kisses. "you know what billie? i was really getting in the mood and then you did that and my heart just melted and now all i want to do is cuddle you and tell you how much i love you" she explains. "that sounds good too" i smile and climb off of her, wrapping my arms around her. "guess what" she says with a small smile. "what?" i ask. "i love you more" she giggles and kisses me once again. i shake my head and she rolls her eyes. "it's true. i love you way more" i shrug and kiss her nose.