relax your mind

title: grind with me - pretty ricky

elle's POV

two days later

—————————————-
we're back on london right now and billie has a show tomorrow but we don't have any plans for today. "hey claud, why don't we show you around?" i suggest. "that sounds great, should we invite finn or should it just be us?" she asks. "it could be a double date" billie chimes in. "yeah, that sounds fun" i nod. we discuss it for a little longer and finally leave the house.

"did you meet lewis at the wedding?" i ask as we walk down the driveway. i have a basket on my arm with a blanket in it and some space for food. billie has her arm around my waist and finneas's arm is draped over claudia's shoulder as we walk. "i think so" claudia nods. "he's the one that owns his own store" i explain. we get to the shop and i see lewis smiling widely.

"hello elle, oh and friends! fantastic" he greets us. "wait a second, maid of honor and best man yes?" he asks, pointing between the two. "yep" claudia nods. "so, how was the honeymoon? bora bora right?" he questions. "oh it was just lovely. i didn't want to leave" i answer. "utterly fantastic" billie adds. "that's great to hear, go ahead and get your stuff. i'll be up here when you're ready" he smiles. we walk around and pick out all the stuff we think we'll need and then walk back to the register. we pay for our stuff and i hug lewis. once he pulls away billie hugs him and we say our goodbyes.

we get to the park and i lay the blanket out. everyone sits down and billie helps me set everything out. we talk about the honeymoon, their wedding plans, the tour, anything that comes to our heads.

once we get home we play just dance with the girls for a while. "okay i'm tired" i sigh exhausted may and sit on the couch. "i'm done" billie says, meeting my energy and laying down across my lap. "you two are like a nice old married couple" elizabeth giggles. "we're nineteen" billie laughs. "okay and?" elizabeth laughs. "we're going to be the cutest little old married couple" billie looks up at me tiredly and i kiss her forehead. "we already are the cutest little married couple" i tell her. "yes we are" she agrees and kisses the air above her, gesturing for me to kiss her. i lean down and press our lips together, feeling her hand move to the back of my neck to allow her to deepen the kiss. "ewwww" madison grimaces. "that's my wife you're talking about" i mimic michael scott and billie laughs. "nice kids you're making with the floozies at the bar" billie adds. "you guys must be either tired or high. which one is it?" elizabeth asks. "you should have heard then the day they came back from their honeymoon. you could hear them-" claudia starts but elizabeth covers madison's ears. "they were just saying shit like 'if you were a bird you'd be a bald eagle because your name starts with a b' and shit like that" claudia explains. "jet lag like never before" billie sighs and rubs her temple. "everything was hilarious and i don't even know why" i laugh.

we talk for a little bit longer and decide to watch a movie. billie stands up and gets some snacks and i follow her to the kitchen. as she looks through the pantry i wrap my arms around her waist and rest my chin on her shoulder. i kiss her cheek and she smiles. "i love you" i sing softly in her ear. "i love you too" she says, turning around and hugging me. "you're my favorite person" she tells me as she hugs me close to her. "i hate everyone except you" i respond, making her giggle.

we get back in the living room and i sit between billie's legs. she wraps them around my waist and puts her arms around my neck loosely. i lay my head on her chest and hear everyone collectively fake gag. "what was that? you want ellie and i to make out?" billie asks. "i mean... that's kinda weird but okay" billie shrugs and kisses me. "ew stop!" elizabeth exclaims, covering madison's eyes. "are you saying that because we're both girls?" i ask, pretending to be shocked. "no! i love your relationship! god knows i support the lgbt community i am part of it for god's sake!" she defends. "i think that just might be it" billie agrees. "i see how it is, homophobe" i shrug. "remember when the same thing happened with claudia?" billie asks. "oh my god you're right! homophobe. homophobe. angel." i say and point to claudia, then elizabeth and then billie. "i'm not homophobic!" claudia yells. "sure, sure" i laugh, making billie giggle along with me. "whatever." claudia shakes her head and laughs a little.

we get upstairs once the movie ends and i lay down. "alexa, play grind with me by pretty ricky" she says, taking her shirt off once it does. she walks over to the bed and grinds onto me with her entire body, obviously making me burst into laughter. she continues grinding her hips into mine, trying not to laugh. "this is just my way of paying you back for that lap dance the other day" she giggles. "it's something about you girl" i sing. "now do you thing mama" i tell her. "yes ma'am" she nods. "alexa, play all the time by jeremih" she orders and the song starts playing as she strips the rest of her clothes off before taking mine off as well.

———————————————————————————

a/n: we feeling all smut next chapter or what?