i don't wanna go to war but i'm about to

title: shelter - finneas

elle's POV

---------------------------------

i finally finished the invitations and billie and i are going to go to the post office and mail them today. once we get to the post office we get to the front of the line and the lady greets us. "hello ladies. how are you today?" she asks as i hand her the invitations. "we're great, how are you?" i ask. "i'm doing as good as you can be working at the post office on a wednesday afternoon" she shrugs, pretty much forcing me to pity laugh. "this is a lot of letters" she laughs. "yep, wedding invitations" i explain. "that's great. where's your fiance?" she questions. "present" billie smiles and raises her hand. "oh, i see" she nods, looking us both up and down. billie grabs onto the sleeve of my hoodie and i put my hand on her arm, giving her a look to calm down a little. she nods and lets go. i put my arm around her waist and she smiles a little. "alright, you ladies are good to go." the lady tells us. "thank you, have a nice day" i tell her.  "you too. you know, i've never met two girls that plan to get married. is it a dare or something?" she asks. "ion wanna go to war, but i think i'm about to" billie whispers in my ear.  "no, my fiance and i are very much in love." i explain. she gives me the same weird look and i shake my head and lead billie outside. as we walk away i feel billie's arm rise and see her flipping the lady off. i quickly grab her arm and pull it down and she giggles. 

we get back to the hotel and are instantly brought into the bus. luckily we put everything on this morning, double and triple checking to make sure we really did get everything. i see everyone sitting around and billie leads me to our bunk. she starts a movie and patrick knocks on the wall next to the bunk. billie opens the curtain and he smiles "why don't you cast that on the tv out there? it'll be fun for all of us to watch a movie together." patrick suggests. "oh, okay" she agrees. we get out of the bunk and sit on the couch. she turns on the tv and casts the movie onto the tv. "no! no! not that! never that! no!" finneas pretends to barf and billie and i laugh. "what? you don't like below her mouth?" billie asks. "turn it off! turn it off!" he orders and covers his eyes. billie throws her head back as she laughs and i turn it off. "i had no part in this" i tell them, trying to stifle a laugh as i pull billie back to our bunk. (a/n: for those of you that don't know, below her mouth starts off with a girl on girl sex scene. it's on netflix btw)

"can we please watch it?" billie begs. "i guess so yeah" i agree with a small laugh. we get under the covers and billie starts the movie after making sure it's not still casting. as the scene plays on billie puts her hand on my thigh and gradually slides it higher and higher. she reaches my waist band and slips her hand into my pants. "come on mamas. you're stressed, i'm stressed. why not do a little stress relieving exercise?" she suggests. "fine but i swear to god if someone hears-" i start but she cuts me off. "from what they just saw they know we're going to be watching a movie with sex scenes. you're fine mamas. just try not to be too loud" she explains. she brings her other hand to my throat and presses her index finger to my clit. "let me fuck you til your legs shake." she whispers in my ear, keeping the grip on my throat and sending a shiver down my spine. (a/n: i want to make it clear that the reason they fuck so much is because that's part of billie's character. as we know, she's a nympho in the story)

i feel the bus stop and quickly get re-dressed. "you should be glad i finished when i did. and you came with the speed of a thirteen year old boy." i whisper, giggling as i put my shirt back on. "first of all, i came like the woman i am. and second of all, i am very glad you came." she argues and licks the cum off of her lips. she tries to fix her hair and i do the same. "billie! elle! we're here" patrick yells. we get out of the bunk and follow everyone out. billie puts her arm around me and grabs my boob, probably thinking she's being sly. i put my arm around her waist and wave at all the fans that are gathered around, screaming our names. billie waves at them and quickly moves her hand back to my boob. we get into the green room and i sit on the couch as billie sits in front of the vanity. i look into the mirror billie is facing and she looks back at me in the mirror and makes a weird face. "hey siri, is it illegal to marry a llama?" i say into my phone. "all it says is that sexual acts with animals is considered animal abuse and therefor illegal. sorry bil, i guess we can't have sex anymore" i shrug, making everyone laugh. the only response i get from billie is her flipping me off. i pretend to be shocked and she keeps her finger in the air. "i see how it is" i say dramatically. she hesitantly changed her middle finger to a heart with her thumb and index finger but still doesn't say a word. i make a heart with my hands so she can see it in the mirror and she smiles a little. "i love you" i sing. "i guess i love you too" she responds, rolling her eyes slightly. "i saw that o'connell." i tell her. "good" she laughs and flips me off again. i frown and she sighs. "i'm sorry. i love you" she apologizes. "that's what i fucking thought."