pups

title: pups - ASAP ferg and A$AP rocky

elle's POV

--------------------------------

"i don't want to go" i pout, laying on the floor with both bear and blu licking my face. "elle, school is important" billie reminds me. "i know but i haven't missed one day yet and my grades are perfect. i just want to stay home. i have friends in every class, i'll get notes from them." i argue. "i'm not going to talk you out of this huh?" she asks. "nope" i shake my head and hug the puppies. "fine. go ahead and stay home." she shrugs. "yay" i clap and she lays down by me. "puppies" she giggles as they both start licking her face.

jess 🤪🙃

where tf are you?

i'm staying home with bil and my
pups

ugh, you're so lucky:(

i'm going to be copying your
notes so pay tf attention

say the magic word

do it or i'll never let you play
with bear or blu ever again?

got it, i really want to meet blu

i laugh a little and place my phone on the floor beside me. "are we going to be one of those couples that dresses up their dogs for halloween?" billie asks. "yes" i nod. "bear here is going to be a lion and you can choose blu's" i explain. "you must love bear more than blu huh?" billie covers blu's ears and frowns. "no! i just picked bear's costume because he's tan and would make a good simba" i defend. "i'm kidding. i'll figure something out for you bub" she smiles and kisses blu's nose.

a few hours later i scroll through instagram and see that jess has posted. (i just realized i never showed her)

938 likesjessthemess: i took my piercings out and now i feel like i'm 90% holeview all comments (289)thatonebritishchick: i know her, that's my friendbillieeilish: @thatonebritishchick me too bro jessthemess: @thatonebritishchick oh really? i thou...

938 likes
jessthemess: i took my piercings out and now i feel like i'm 90% hole
view all comments (289)
thatonebritishchick: i know her, that's my friend
billieeilish: @thatonebritishchick me too bro
jessthemess: @thatonebritishchick oh really? i thought you only used me for notes 😢
thatonebritishchick: @jessthemess one time! that was one time!
view all replies (32)

after a few seconds i get a message from jess.

jess 🤪🙃

you made me famous

how?

well, your wife made me
famous by following me

she did the same thing to me
when we first started hanging
out 🤷🏻‍♀️

we talk for a little bit longer and billie turns on the office. i put my phone in my pocket and cuddle billie, letting bear put his head in my neck. "see? i knew you'd come around to the idea of the puppies in the bed. look how comfy they look" she smiles. "yeah, they do look comfy" i agree. "i'm glad you stayed home. today has been the best day since we moved in, just hanging out with you and the puppies" she says with the same small smile. "i'm glad i stayed home too" i answer and keep her in my grasp.