i hate college

title: i hate college - sammy adams (once again, i don't even know this song)

elle's POV

---------------------------

i'm in class right now and as the teacher is talking to us jess offers me one of her airpods. i subtly put it in my ear and hear bellyache playing in it. i smile to myself and she giggles. "that's your wife" she reminds me. "really? i had no idea" i gasp in a whisper. as the song plays the watch lights up almost with the beat. "does billie have the other?" jess asks, pointing to it. "mhm" i nod and tap back. i take out my phone and type under the desk.

billie bear 💗😘

guess what song i'm listening to

i tap the song with the music as it changes to all the good girls go to hell. soon after my phone buzzes and i see that billie has texted me back.

billie bear 💗😘

aren't you in class right now?

and all the good girls go to hell

yeah and what about it?

alright, was i right?

yep

look at me being a supportive wife

you are so supportive. now get learning shit so
you don't have to retake the class and  make me
wait longer to put a baby in your fine ass

got it

shit btw, i have some news for you. call me
on your laptop when you get home.

i put my phone in my pocket and tap the watch three times before actually paying attention again. the watch lights up four times and i roll my eyes. "code?" jess asks. "three means i love you, four means i love you more" i explain. "oh, i see" she nods. "ladies, can i help you?" the teacher asks. "no, i was just asking elle for notes" jess answers. "jess, you should've been paying attention. don't get elle in trouble for your actions." he sighs. "no, it's really fine. she just went to the bathroom remember? she missed the notes i took when she was gone so i was letting her look at mine" i explain. "oh, that was nice of you. just try to keep your voices down a little more next time." he advises. "will do" i agree and jess giggles a little. "okay for the assignment you're going to break up into groups of six and create your own  short film. and before you ask, i suppose i'll be nice and let you choose your groups" the teacher tells us. i turn to my side and see jess wiggling her eyebrows with a smile. "alright, do you know anyone who would be in my group?" i ask, laughing at the look of disappointment and sadness on her face. "i'm kidding, obviously we're going to be in a group together but we need four other people" i explain and she hits my arm playfully. "come on you fucking abuser, let's go find our group" i roll my eyes and pull her out of her chair.

"okay, my place is empty right now so we can meet there if that works for you all or we could facetime and make plans and then find a place to film later on" i suggest after we find our entire group. "wait, you're saying we're going to the billie eilish's house?" a girl named quinn or some shit asks. "that's not really the point. yes i'm married to billie eilish, yes i'm staying at her family's house until we find our own place but that's not what we should be focusing on. the assignment is to create a short film, not talk about personal lives." is what i wanted to say but obviously i didn't because i'm a little bitch who is too afraid to speak my mind. "yeah, i guess" i nod. "sweet" she says with a wide smile. "obviously she's not there though. she's still on tour" i shrug, a little sad at the thought of billie and i still having to be apart.

after we figure everything out i finish all my classes and finally go home. i call billie and she picks up almost immediately. "so, what's the news?" i ask after we greet each other. "are you sitting down?" she asks. "yes ma'am" i nod and show that i'm laying in bed. "okay, i want you to film your reaction to this so start recording on your phone and set it up somewhere" she orders. i furrow my eyebrows a little but do as i'm told. "elle, we got the house" she tells me with a huge smile on her face. "no fucking way. you're kidding. no way" i deny, a grin spreading across my face. "i'm not kidding" she shakes her head with the same smile. "fuck yes! yes oh my god!" i scream and jump off of the bed and around the room. "oh shit i forgot about that" i giggle and stop the recording. "we're going to have our own house elle" she says. "oh my god we're getting so big" i exclaim and she laughs. "yep. we're getting so big" she nods.