love like ours

title: ilomilo - billie and finneas

elle's POV

----------------------------------

"we're gonna go to lewis's and then to the park. we'll be back in a like an hour or two" i explain to everyone. "okay, have fun" mum smiles and waves. "love you guys" i say and wave as billie opens the door for me. "love you" they respond in unison. "love you" billie waves to them and shuts the door once we both get outside. 

she puts her arm around me and i lay my head on her shoulder as we walk. "so, tour starts in twelve days. we have to fly to california in six so i can pack and we can get the bus set up as well as go to a few meetings about what we're going to do for the tour. i have a meeting pretty much every single day to talk about merch and stuff like that and obviously there is rehearsal for two days." billie explains as we walk. "okay, how much stuff do i bring?" i ask. "i'll help you" she shrugs. "okay" i agree. we continue talking about tour and the wedding as we walk to the shop. 

"hey lewis" i wave once we walk through the door. "elle! oh my goodness billie!" he exclaims, getting up from his seat and doing an adorable little run over to us. he hugs me and then billie with a big smile on his face. "how have you guys been?" he asks. "we're doing fantastic" i sing and show off the ring. "oh my goodness, that is gorgeous! when's the wedding?" he asks, admiring the ring. "june 25th" billie answers. "that's great" he smiles and claps. "obviously your invitation will come in the mail sometime soon. we haven't made them yet" i laugh. "i cannot wait" he says and hugs me once again. "we're just stopping by to get some snacks and then we're going to go to the park" i explain. "alright, i'll be here" he says, sitting down on his chair behind the counter. i lead billie to the back and we get our pops and then choose a few snacks. "can we please?" billie asks hopefully, holding up a toy. "go ahead billie" i laugh. 

after we pay we walk to the park and sit down on the grass. i lay down and she lays beside me, resting her head on my chest. she offers me a peach ring and i bite it out of her hand, making her giggle. she turns a little and wraps her arms around me. i kiss the top of her head and look up at the clouds, trying to see shapes in them. i look down and see her smiling up at me. i lift her chin slightly and press our lips together. "fuck i can't wait to be married to you" she sighs and lays her head back down on my chest. "me neither" i respond in almost a whisper. 

about an hour passes and we walk home. we walk through the door and i lead billie upstairs. i grab my suitcase from my closet and open it on the floor. "okay, you're going to need another suitcase. like, both of them" she explains. i grab my other suitcase and look up at billie. "yep" she nods. i see her grab a notepad and a pen from my desk and start writing. "okay, here" she says, handing me the notepad. she made a list of everything i'm going to need, how many outfits and shoes and stuff like that. "either you can pack right now or wait until the day before. personally i would split the difference. you could wait like four days and we'll be fine" she shrugs. "okay, sounds good." i agree an put the notepad in my suitcase, putting them to the side. 

we ended up watching the office and i grab my sketchbook. i draw out plans for the movie, writing notes throughout the drawing  as billie does the exact same thing for her concert. "look at us, all artsy and shit" i giggle. "i know right" she responds in a baby voice. "your tour is going to be fucking crazy if it's anything like this" i exclaim as i look over her drawing. "this is just the intro" she laughs. "exactly!"

a while later i finish my notes and billie continues. i watch her draw the outline of a hoodie and start designing it. "is this merch?" i ask. "yep" she nods without looking away from her sketchbook. "whenever this is made, i get one right?" i ask hopefully. "absolutely" she agrees. "hell yeah" i smile, making her giggle a little. once she's finished with it she shows it off to me. it's her blhosh logo dressed as dwight from the office. "that's awesome, i love that" i tell her as i admire it. "thank you" she smiles proudly and flips the page. 

throughout the night i watch as she draws out plans and merch for her tour. i love seeing how focused and passionate she gets into her work. once she finishes she puts the sketchbook on the desk on top of her laptop and lays back down next to me. "i love you" she sings quietly and kisses my nose. "i love you too" i giggle and move her chin slightly so i could press our lips together. i shut my eyes and feel her wrap her arms around me and i hug her back. she kisses the top of my head and i bury my face into her neck, planting a kiss on it before falling asleep.