something about you girl

title: video below

billie's POV

--------------------------------------------

"sit here" elle orders, sitting me down on the bed and setting up her phone. "what are you doing elle?" i laugh. "just wait, i'm going to dance for you" she tells me. "oh, okay" i smirk and put my hands on her hips. she starts the song and starts swaying her hips. "there's something about you girl that just makes my heeeeaaaadddddd wanna twirl" she sings along and starts dancing weirdly, making me burst into laughter. 

elle be like ^^^

"beautiful" i clap with a small laugh and she giggles. "i'm thinking of going professional" she explains through laughs. "i think you should" i agree. "now how about you give me a real lap dance mamas" i suggest, smacking my hand against her ass. "you gotta ask nicely" she tells me. "please" i ask. she gives me a small smirk and starts playing pigment by h.e.r. she sways her hips seductively and crosses her arms over her torso, lifting her shirt off over her head and tossing it carelessly. she slides her hands up and down on my thighs and starts kissing my neck as she continues. she's left in only a slightly damp swimsuit and she climbs onto my lap. i put my hands on her hips and she wraps her arms around my neck. i glide my fingertips over her skin and up to the tied string on the back of her neck that keeps her top on. i untie it and take it off of her, dropping it to the floor before quickly moving my hands back. all the while elle has been moving her hips slowly on my lap. she starts grinding against me slightly and i moan softly. "you like that huh?" she whispers in my ear, biting it gently before trailing kisses from my earlobe down to my pulse point. "mhm" i nod. "words baby" she orders in a soft voice. "i love it. don't stop." i tell her. she slips the straps of my swimsuit down my arms and plants soft kisses on my shoulders, continuing to let her ass glide against my thighs. she stands up and takes the bottoms of her bikini off and makes me stand up off of the bed. she pulls my swimsuit down until i can step out of it and she pushes me back onto the bed. i grab her hips and lead her to me. she sits back down on my lap and proceeds to grind on me. as she does so she moves her hips in circles. she moves a little and starts rubbing her clit against mine. my body fills with pleasure and i lay on my back. "do we have the strap?" i ask. "mhm" she nods, not stopping as she closes her eyes in utter satisfaction. my breathing starts to pick up a little and elle starts going faster. she keeps a firm pressure against my clit and moans along with me. "fuck billie. you like that?" she asks with a moan. "yes" i respond in a breathy tone. my stomach does flips as she applies even more pressure, grinding against me in figure eights. "are you getting close?" she asks. "i'm so fucking close. don't stop" i answer, shutting my eyes tightly and biting my lip. "look at me." she orders. i try to force my eyes open but they stay shut. "i can't" i whimper. "come on baby. look at me. look at your wife." she commands, making me cum. "fuck" i yell as i release. elle stands up and walks to our luggage, rummaging through it before pulling out the strap. she puts it on and climbs back on top of me, shoving it in without warning. "look at me" she repeats. i force my eyes open and try to maintain eye contact with her as she slams the strap into me. "fuck oh my god" i moan loudly. "good girl" she smirks and pulls out. "don't stop" i whine and try to pull her back in. "i will when you learn to listen to first time." she tells me, taking the strap off and walking to the bathroom. i grab the strap and start pumping it in and out of myself. i cover my mouth with one hand and close my eyes tightly as i start to reach my high once again. "bil, what're you doing?" elle asks. i hear footsteps coming from the bathroom and quickly throw the strap. "i think i get it." she smiles a little. she grabs the strap, putting it on once again and walks over to me. she grabs my hips and yanks me to the edge of the bed. "you think you can touch what's mine?" she asks as she forcefully pounds the strap into me. "i-i'm sorry" i say between moans. "don't let it happen again." she orders. she finishes me off and swallows the cum that lingers between my folds. "mine." she glares up at me as she presses her middle finger to my clit, making a shiver run down my spine and my legs shake slightly. she smirks a little and walks out once again.