"Not really...I wanted to come back here because...Well," Nishinoya got really serious for a second, so this must be personal. "Karasuno's school uniforms for female students, are the hottest."

Hinata and Kageyama most definitely wasn't expecting that answer and neither was I.

Kageyama gave me a look, thank the lord I wasn't wearing my uniform right now and I have practice in a few minutes.

"Not just that! The girls themselves aren't half bad either!" Nishinoya got all excited and was spinning, the he finally noticed me. It was as if he flew, he got in front of me so quick. "Well hello there, I'm Yu Nishinoya. You can call me Nishi or Noya or Nishinoya. Who might you be?"

It was like deja vu from how Tanaka introduced himself.

Daichi, Suga and Tanaka noticed it too and started laughing. Nishinoya got mad and looked at them.

"What! What! I still got game!" He defended himself.

"Dude, that's Daichi's little sister, lay off would ya?" Suga told him.

I tried my best to step away from what had occurred this morning.

"Oh look, you're scaring her away Noya!" Tanaka kept laughing at him.

"No you idiot, she just has practice right now." Kageyama tells him for me.

Igive him a small smile then leave the gym.

That wasn't what I went in there for this morning.

I walk into gymnasium 1 and like usual, it's just captain in there.

She stretches her arms and greets me. "Morning' Padema."

I usually don't talk to anyone on the team, but morning practices are so awkward when it's just us two and sometimes other people.

But, Daichi told me before how high school will change my whole introvert thing, so I gave it a shot.

"Captain." My call for her seemed to scare her, as if she forgot I'm even in here. "Why don't people ever come to morning practices?"

"Oh." She sheepishly grabs the back of her neck and starts to feel embarrassed. "Some of the girls just can't cooperate and show up. But it's my fault, I'm not a good captain to them."

"That's not true. You're a great captain." My compliment must've shaken her up or something because she did that thing she does, where she slaps her face, so hard that it sometimes leaves hand prints.

"I'm sorry. That just means a lot! Especially coming from you!" I don't know why, but she was close to tears.

She quickly wiped them away and stood up.

"Oh, could I work on serving for a little bit?" I ask her.

"Sure! Then afterwards I want you to set me up for some spikes." I give her a nod and set up a water bottle in the left corner of the court.

I get to the other side of the net and get ready for my serve.

Grip the ball, get a good toss up, 1...2...toss...1..2..3! I slam the ball against the palm of my hand. I haven't heard captain gasp so loudly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I slam my bag on Kageyama's desk once I enter our math class. His sleepy head wakes up, to me smiling immensely.

"Huh?" He gives me a confused look and wakes up entirely once he realizes I'm actually smiling. "What's with the look Padema? You're scaring me."

"You freaking genius." I shake his body back and forth.

I haven't felt this happiness ever since, what felt like grade school back when I was still sociable.

"What did I do?" He gets even more confused and dizzy after I finish moving him.

"I hit the bottle!" He finally understood what I was so happy about and he started smiling too. "Your dumbass actually taught me something."

"Hey." His smile fades once my insult is hid in the compliment. I chuckle at him and start walking away. "Wait up."

We walk to the vending machine with us nudging each other back and forth with our shoulders. I never do that.

I must be real happy.

"Woah? What did you do to my sister?" Daichi was for some reason on this side of the school and came across us. "I have never seen that face on you before."

"According to her, she's...happy? I don't know." Kageyama admits. I grin and nudge both of them then continue walking. Kageyama catches up to me. "What has gotten into you?"

"Well Kageyama. Last time I felt happy. Like genuinely had a smile on my face, I didn't have to put it there, I can't even remember when. Ever since I was little, like first memory little, I was never a "show my happiness" type of person. Like Tanaka or Hinata. Sometimes you're like that, like after a quick attack, you're super happy. Even if it's for a split second, it shows. I could climb the tallest mountain ever and probably just feel accomplished." I sigh and start to feel my energy sinking.

Feeling accomplished is a different feeling from happiness.

"Oh." I could tell Kageyama didn't know how to respond.

We arrived at the vending machine. He gets his milk but didn't move for me. He stayed there and also purchased my drink.

"Huh? But neither of us hit the bottle this morning." I tell him while taking the bottle from him.

"No. One of us did."