The team and I went to the gymnasium.

Kiyoko went to the front office for some manager thing with Takeda. So, I was stuck with them.

I walked with Kageyama, behind Tanaka, Tsuki and Tadashi. Then we heard some talk around the corner.

Tanaka peaked his head around the corner and started smack talking them. Tsuki did too.

Easy to be scared of someone as tall as him and someone as wild as Tanaka.

Daichi stepped in and apologized for Tanaka.

Kageyama started walking back with the team until the two Seijou dudes started to talk again.

They look vaguely familiar.

"How have you been? Your majesty..." The dude with the potato head and spiky hair begins to say. Tanaka and I both turn around mad. Daichi gets a hold of both of us, before we could do anything. "I bet you've already whipped your new loyal subjects into shape. Haven'tcha?"

"Uh-huh." Is all Kageyama says back to them. I slightly smile, although, I was waiting for a sassy remark. He walks up towards up and Tanaka and Suga smack his back. "Ow! What was that for?"

"You're growing up so fast!" Tanaka states along with a fake cry.

"You know those two back there?" I quietly ask Kageyama who finds himself by my side again.

He nods his head and keeps his head up.

"The one who spoke was my old teammate." He tells me.

Makes sense. He must've gone to Kitagawa.

We finally get to the gymnasium. Holy crap, this place is huge.

"Whoa-" I was lost in my thoughts until Hinata nearly knocked me over while running away from the gym.

This kid is going to lose it.

The rest of the team got ready while Tanaka went to go find him.

They got red uniforms since we don't have our uniforms yet and this is just a practice.

"Padema, they need another person for lines." Daichi tells me.

I nod my head and go over to one of the Seijou people doing lines and get a flag from them.

While I'm walking away I hear two of them talk.

"Is that the hot manager?" One of them asked.

"No. The manager has glasses if I remember. But she is also hot." Another one answers.

I turn around and give them a glare. They turn white and look terrified. But, it wasn't just cause of me.

I look at our side of the net and see our team completely giving them a death look.

I guess they heard too.

The game started and Hinata was shaking in his boots. I could tell he was more nervous than ever.

Kageyama wasn't helping and kept yelling at him.

This is just embarrassing.

Hinata even managed to run into the ref's ladder. I held Kageyama back from trying to attack him, while my brother was talking to Hinata.

It was match point for Seijou and it was finally our serve- oh no. Hinata's serving isn't the best. Plus he's about to break and it's set point.

I put my hand to my forehead in disappointment.

I can't even watch.

The ref blew the whistle which startled him so much that he already tossed the ball. He could've let it drop but instead he hit it. It obviously wasn't going over- oh crap.

Out  of all the places it could've gone, it hit Kageyama's head.

Not Tanaka's or Tsuki's or the net. But, Kageyama.

I don't know whether to be scared or laugh. The rest of the team is wide eyed terrified.

The ref blew the whistle, the long whistle. Which meant the set was over.

Tanaka and Tsuki found it appropriate to start laughing at Kageyama. Suga and Daichi made them be quiet while, I think Hinata died.

Kageyama turns around and slowly starts walking towards Hinata.

Nobody stops him and Hinata lets out big panicked breaths. Kageyama reaches Hinata but talks too quietly for us to hear. He towers over him and starts smacking the back of his head where he got hit.

He then finishes his little lecture with yelling at him.

They switch sides and Tanaka gives Hinata the best talk ever. I noticed because afterwards, in the second set he wasn't so shaken up. Besides from Tsuki and potato head messing with him.

But the start of the set starts out well, then I see Hinata getting ready to do their quick attack.

He jumps up and Kageyama shoots the ball quickly towards Hinata. He swings, but, misses?

That's weird.

Potato head tries to get in Hinata's head. But, he doesn't know Kageyama has changed.

"Hinata." Kageyama says. Hinata and potato head both look at him, ready to be yelled at. "Sorry about that. That set was a little too high."

The potato head was taken by surprise I could tell.

"Oh, it's okay. I forgive you." Hinata overdoes it. Kageyama tried not to show it too much but he was pissed and put his hand on Hinata's head. "Ow! Stop giving me the iron claw Kageyama!"

Yep. They're getting better....I guess.

The second set started to get better. The two finally got their quick attack down and Hinata also made a great decoy.

Seijou's defense is scattering everywhere. Just like we want them to. Although, this set is bringing out Kageyama's anger even more.

It's quite the show to watch this up close.

We took the second set. In between the break the other line guys and I played around with the ball.
Up until they didn't hit it back.

I look at what they're facing and I see the back of another Seijou player. All the girls in the stands started swooning.

"Huh?" I feel my face turn red when I see him turn around. He's very good looking.

I guess he saw me kind of swooning and walked over to me.

"You're routing for these guys? Let me tell you sweetheart, you're missing out."

"I have a name." I retort despite the fact he just used a pet name on me.

"Oh do you now? I'm Toru Oikawa." He takes my hand and calmly shakes it with a smile. "And you are?"

Now I remember this guy. The third-year everyone loved in middle school.

I see nothing's changed.

"Padema Suwamura." I say back.

Doubt he remembers me.

"Wow what a pretty name for such a gorgeous girl." he flashes me a smile.

I turn even more red and he looks at our team. He waves at them and I look at them to see Kageyama, Tanaka and Daichi with steaming heads.

"Oh, hey there. Long time no see Tobio." He waves at Kageyama with a great smile on his face.

Oikawa must be trouble.