"Same as you." She started walking ahead of me, drinking her drink.

I can't tell if we will get along or not.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{Padema's POV}

Since practice after school got cancelled, I decided to go to the boy's practice to just hangout. But, it's like a five minute walk, passing through the soccer fields.

I look to my right and see the soccer boys warm up for practice.

But, my walk was interrupted when a ball hit me in the face.

It knocked off my headphones off my head.

"What the hell Hinata!" Kageyama's voice was heard. Then a pair of hands grabbed my head. "Are you okay?"

I see Tobio Kageyama in front of me.

Even with the blurry vision, I can see his scary eyes slightly, dialing down a few notches on the scary part.

I give him and nod and try to politely remove his hands off of me.

I look to my left and see Hinata freaking out.

"I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry." he repeated while bowing.

"It's okay." I tell him. I walk over and hand him the ball. "Why did it hit me?"

"Because this idiot doesn't know how to receive!" Kageyama answers for him.

Hinata turns white and shouts back at him. The two keep shouting, but then I decided to speak up.

"Hit me one."

Both of the boys shut up and gasped.

I put down both of my bags and got into position next to Hinata.

Kageyama tossed it up and merely hit it. I easily received it back to him, but he just caught it.

"Oh c'mon! You hit it a lot more softly to her!" Hinata complains.

Kageyama was about ready to tell him to be quiet but I spoke instead.

"But Hinata, it doesn't matter how hard the ball is when hit to you. Kageyama, hit a harder one please." I ask him.

Both of the boys turns red while I got into position.

Kageyama tossed it up and hit it perfectly down where my arms were.

I slightly moved my weight forward when the ball collided with my wrists. It then went up and back to Kageyama, in a float type of way.

"That was...AWESOME!" Hinata exclaimed. It nearly scared me when he raised his voice, I had to take a step back. "Teach me your ways!"

"Here. Get in this position. Have your legs shoulder length apart, slightly bent and put your dominate leg barely shifted in front." Hinata followed my instructions. "Now get your arms locked out and ready. Then when the ball hits you, try to get your arms more under the ball for it pops up, and lean slightly forward."

Kageyama hit a spike at him and Hinata perfectly received it.

He quickly looked at me and started jumped in excitement.

"That was amazing!- OW."

While he was busy celebrating, Kageyama decided to hit the ball again. Due to Hinata having such a perfect received.

I slightly laugh and go to my stuff.

"Wait are you leaving?" Hinata asks me. I nod. "No! Please stay. I need more help."

I look at Kageyama, who apparently was already looking at me. He quickly looked away, in a not so smooth type of way.

I decide to hangout for a little bit, since these two will probably need the help.

They practiced for a few more minutes and every time Kageyama hits one, Hinata messes up....And every time he messes up, he gets yelled at for it.

There's no quiet button on either of these I suppose.

"You know, you've been hitting a whole lot harder ever since Padema came here!" Hinata shouted.

I look at them wide eyed.

Kageyama turns bright red, but I can't tell if it's because of anger or embarrasment.

"I have not! Go get the ball from the tree!" He orders Hinata.

I find a stick they could use, next to me. I clear my throat and give it to Kageyama.

Watching them fight while trying to get the ball enlightens me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After about two hours of them practicing, I got a message from Daichi, that practice was about to end.

How the hell did I stick around these two for that long. "One more. One more." Is all I heard after every damn slip up Hinata had.

Every once in a while, I played with them, but just a little bit.

As I was packing up my stuff, I hear a different voice.
I turn around and see two guys towering Hinata.

These must be the other two first years, but damn he's tall.

"I guess you're the other new first year players." Kageyama said what I was thinking.

But wow, a 6'2 player. The other seems around 5'9 or so.

The tall smart-ass blonde dude really knows how to push their buttons. Talks so much, even made Kageyama just leave. Giving him the last word.

But, Hinata didn't let him keep it.

With a simple toss Tsukishima made, Hinata jumped over his head and got the ball back.

I couldn't talk bad about these other guys, only because I don't know how they play. But, I could simply say, I don't like them. Specifically, blondey.