"I said it was nothing. Can't you grasp a simple phrase?"

Taehyung immediately glued his lips together, carefully drew himself away from Jungkook, and slowly walked away from the scene, knowing that Jungkook had begun to piss off.

"I was just wondering," Hoseok replied calmly. "I don't mind if you act normally."

"What exactly do you mean? I'm behaving fine. This is me, as usual."

Hoseok scoffed at the statement, "You've never bitten your nails before, but you did it today. Something seems to be bothering you."

Jungkook sighed and rose from his seat, pulling out a book that the teacher had told him to collect. "Stop talking and go get your book. I'm not in the mood to talk to you right now. Move."

"Augh, full of secrets," Hoseok smirked and shook his head.

Jungkook was about to walk around the class collecting homework when the door to the class slide opened and two figures entered the room, causing the room to fall silent in seconds.

But the silence lasted only a few moments before the girls began to fangirl over the new boy in the front row.

     Jungkook sighed and sat back in his chair, slamming his own book down on his table with force, creating a loud sound that drew everyone's attention to him. He ignored the stares and fixed his gaze on the new boy, who also had a cold expression like his.

     "Woah!" Taehyung awed loudly as he walked back to his seat, his gaze fixed on the boy's face. "Professor! We have a new student?"

     "Kim Taehyung, please sit down and shut up. I need everyone's attention right now." The man tapped the ruler on the desk to get everyone's attention.

     The professor began to speak after the class fell silent. "We received a transfer student from overseas. Please introduce yourself and take a seat wherever you want. Make lots of new friends." With that, the professor abruptly exited the classroom.

     As soon as the door shut, everyone rushed over to the new boy, who had already taken a seat in the front row beside a girl.

     The boy just remained unbothered even though everyone was talking to him. He didn't even look at them until the loud-ass student Kim Taehyung appeared in front of him.

     "New face!" Taehyung excitedly approached the boy and squeezed both of his cheeks as a greeting. "Aye! Your skin is so smooth!"

     The boy backed away from Taehyung's touch and glared at the latter, deadly in annoyance. What was he thinking? That's Kim Taehyung, the boy who didn't understand or know any languages to avoid having a brat attitude.

     "Come on," Taehyung said, pinching the boy's cheeks once more. "Smile just a little"

     'Fuck! Who's this guy? He's squeezing it way too hard! It hurts!'