"Hm? What kind?"

     "You should have bought it on your own. You two are best friends. You should know what the best thing to give him is." Jungkook crept a small smile after Hye-Joo stuck her tongue out a little.

     "I'm terrible at buying gifts. I've never given you anything other than flowers. I'm not sure what else I should get."

"I don't want anything. You should be grateful that I am not really for the money."

"Yeah, I am," Jungkook hummed and nodded.

     When she looked up at Jungkook, she noticed he didn't even smile. She lightly pinched his arm and Jungkook flinched reacting to it.

"Ow! W-What why?"

"Smile! You always have that cold expression on your face no matter where you go. People may believe you want to pick a fight with them."

     Jungkook locked his gaze on her for a moment before giving himself in and beaming at her. "Like this?"

     Hye-Joo laughed. "That's a lovely smile. You should make frequent use of it."

     Jungkook simply played along with her and took his car keys out of his pocket.

"Here, take this." He handed over the keys to Hye-Joo.

The girl quickly took it from his grasp and tiptoed over to pack a quick kiss on the lips. "Your brother will pick you up?"

"Yeah. We're going to Taehyung's house right away. I'm sorry I won't be able to drive you home."

     Hye-Joo shook her head and walked over to Jungkook's collar to fix it. "It's all right. You don't have to treat me like a princess. Even though I know that I am one."

"I know you would say that." Jungkook finally cracked a genuine and soft smile.

     The way his fiancé treated him warmed his heart. He was glad and grateful to have her as his. The girl was amazing to him; they never fought, and she was unlike any of his previous ex-girlfriends.

"Bye. My brother will arrive soon. Drive carefully." He said while pinching the tip of her nose.

     She let out a light chuckle "Okay, then. Bye-Byee." she waved goodbye to him.

     Jungkook returned his fiancée's wave and winked at her.

***

     Jungkook tapped his thigh with his fingers, his gaze fixed on nothing outside the window

     Jungkook tapped his thigh with his fingers, his gaze fixed on nothing outside the window. His ears were blessed with melodic music, which greatly soothed his heart.

     He blinked twice and moved his gaze away from the window, looking down at his wristwatch to see that it was already 9 PM.

     Seokjin, on the other hand, noticed his only brother looking at the watch countlessly. He silently checked the time and found that it was already a little late.

"Namjoon-ah."

"Yes, sir."

"Increase the speed."

"Alright, sir."

     The car then speeded up and Jungkook looked at his brother, only received a cold stare from the elder.

"What did you get for him?" Jungkook asked his brother, out of nowhere trying to punch the silence with a simple conversation.

"Nothing," the elder replied, flatly.

"Nothing? I thought he is your lovely brother." Jungkook commented sarcastically.

"I'm not going to lie, that's right." Seokjin shifted his weight slightly, adjusting his position, and leaned back in his seat.

"He must have high expectations of you."

"Don't worry, I'll take him out tomorrow and let him buy whatever he wants."

     Jungkook scoffed lowly and laughed a little, rolling his eyes at his brother's coldness, and returned his gaze to the window.

"So, what about you?"

     Jungkook was thrown off guard by his brother's sudden question. "Yeah?"

"What did you get him?"

     He looked down at his leg, grabbed a paper bag that appeared luxurious and expensive, and showed it to the elder.

"Something...Gucci."